knights armorment ballastic program

Yes, I've ran KAC Bullet flight, it did have a very user friendly HUD and interface, then better options came out such as shooter, ballistic FTE, and Delta V for the Nomad.

I use Mil-Dot Ballistics on my iPad and iPhone. Lots of guys over at Snipers Hide use it. Not sure if its the best or even good but it's been working well for me. I thinks it's about 12 bucks.

I've got it. I used it with .308 and 50 bmg. It worked well, but I've never seen an update. My guess is I should research what is new and more modern. That's just a guess, though.

I have to get something for sure, and found out that Dartman and his Neighbor are starting to use the Knight App... so I thought it might be something to look into since they are using it.

I guess I need to look at Shooter as well.

Originally Posted By: dan brothersI have to get something for sure, and found out that Dartman and his Neighbor are starting to use the Knight App... so I thought it might be something to look into since they are using it.

I guess I need to look at Shooter as well.
Look at shooter, if your not real "savvy" about apps or the whole ballistic program thing, all you need to do is purchase it, and start messing, you'll figure it out real fast... I know there have been multiple updates for shooter, my brother and cbass use this program, and have made hits using it up to a mile... it's even got a new truing option so you can fine tune.

I'll defiantly look into it, because I got to get something going before my trip to the Dakotas this Nov.

thanks Guys...

Smith... what are you doing up so late... or early in the morning....? LOL.

I used the Kights app for awhile, then me and the ex split up and she took her Ipod with her.

The only other program I've used Point Blank. I liked Knight a lot more, and it was more accurate. Put me on the paper at 1000 yards with no experience, I was impressed.

Back