lost alpha orders

nighthunter170

My name is Brian with lightforce USA and would like to here from anyone who placed an order with Alpha accessories and did not receive product and did not receive a refund. please e-mail me at info@lightforceusa.com with your contact information, i would like to resolve any outstanding orders and clear this up. Thank you for for your patience in this matter and for your devoted support of lightforce products.
I would also like to thank Rick at www.tufflights.com for his professionalism and excellent customer support in promoting lightforce products.

Thank You
Brian
Lightforce USA Inc.

Rick at www.tufflights is the man to help all of us with any of our lighting needs. I know this because of how much he helped me with mine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifI had a problem with my order to alpha accessories last week. I e-mailed Brian after reading his post and the next day he called me back and took care of me. Guys if you have a problem with alpha accessorie orders get a hold of Brian he will make it right. Thanks again Brian for a speedy and great service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifBrian with Light Force USA did it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I received my spotlight Thursday. Thanks Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back