Camera Land's Deal of the Day - 6/27/2013

gr8fuldoug

clbanner120710.gif

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

minoxlogo.gif

Todays deal is on a great riflescope.....

MINOX2_468_2013_ANIM.gif

Minox ZA-3 3-9x50 Riflescope in your choice of German #4 or XR-BDC reticle for only $219.99, reduced from $519.00
We purchased all of Minox' remaining inventory of these scopes at SHOT Show and we are now down to less than 100 of them. Once these are gone that's it for them as the ZA-3's are not being produced any longer. Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

minoxrifle.jpg

MINOX Riflescopes are designed in Germany and assembled in the USA. Each Riflescope is crafted from lightweight, incredibly tough aircraft-grade anodized aluminum and features standard one inch mono-tube construction for easy, low-profile mounting. MINOX Riflescopes are waterproof and system purged with inert argon gas to prevent fogging on inner glass surfaces and provide corrosion protection for critical precision mechanisms. And each is covered by the MINOX comprehensive no-questions-asked warranty with service provided in the U.S..
Advanced German engineering and design
Assembled in the USA
Up to 5x magnification zoom ranges
Rugged aero-space grade aluminum 1” mono-tube construction
Hard anodized black matte non-glare finish
Legendary German SCHOTT optical glass
Fully, multi-coated lens elements, up to 21 layers
Argon gas purged for water and fog-proof performance in any environment
Large, finger adjustable windage & elevation controls
Precise predictable/repeatable reticle movements
¼ MOA adjustment
Safe and versatile long four inch + eye relief
Rubber cushioned fast-focus eyepiece
Positive soft-touch enhanced variable power ring

Your Choice of:
With MINOX XR-BDC Reticle #66502
With MINOX Ger #4 Reticle #66504

Windage/Elevation:
Reticle Adjustment/per Click 1/4" at 100 yards
Windage reticle travel - total 60 MOA
Elevation reticle travel - total 60 MOA

Power Selector:
Magnification high power (+/- 5%) 9
Magnification low power (+/- 5%) 3

Objective Lens:
Clear aperture (mm) 50
Parallax setting or adjustment range 100 yds

Eyepiece:
Eye relief >4.0
Exit pupil high 5.6
Exit pupil low 16.7
Eyepiece - diopter (min) -2
Eyepiece + diopter (min) 1.5

Image:
Field of View Low Power - ft100 yds 31.5
Field of View High Power - ft100 yds 10.5

Lens Coating:
Fully multicoated w/M* Coating yes

Mechanical:
Main tube diameter 1 inch
Overall length (a) 12 3/16"
Main tube length (b) 5 9/16"
Front mounting distance (c) 2 3/16"
Rear mounting distance (d) 2 3/16"
Objective bell length (e) 3"
Eyepiece assembly length (f) 3 9/16"
Objective diameter (g) 1 7/8"
Eyepiece diameter (h) 1 9/16"
Weight 15.7 oz
Finish Matte

MINOX Lifetime Total Coverage Warranty:
While every MINOX Riflescope is built to operate perfectly in the harshest environments and after enduring the roughest handling, uncontrollable, unexpected things can happen in the field which results in a damaged Riflescope. That’s why MINOX provides complete* no-fault warranty protection with every MINOX Riflescope: simply, MINOX will repair or replace any damaged MINOX Riflescope with no questions asked.
*Warranty does not cover fire, theft, loss, or intentional damage.

Minox Riflescope Spec Link

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Minox sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy. If you are so inclined to participate please
click here to make a donation On the right side of the donation page you'll see The Paymer Boys which is the page set up by us.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

* Very Important Notice: Doug will be out of the store from July 7th - the 21st. I'll be attending the iCast convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters, and since I'll already be as west as Las Vegas, and it's that time of the year, I will be traveling on to visit and fish with Art in Kodiak.
Joel and Neil will be here holding down the fort and I am sure you'll all make sure to keep them busy while I am out.

Back