Camera Land's Deal of the Day 6/26/2013

gr8fuldoug

clbanner120710.gif

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

zeisslogo.gif

Todays deal is on a top quality binocular.....

We received some show sample, Zeiss Conquest HD 8x32 Binoculars in from Zeiss. These binoculars are optically and functionally perfect, in their original boxes with the full Zeiss Lifetime warranty. New this binocular is $899.99, these demos are the "Deal of the Day" @ only $674.99.
conquest-hd-8x32_inpage_224x140.png

The new CONQUEST HD 8x32 is a lightweight model that is ideal for stalking game during the day. Its compact size makes it a convenient companion in difficult terrain. The 8x magnification provides a good overview and shake-free images. The near setting of just 1.5 meters allows you to experience crisp images and clear colors up close. The CONQUEST HD 8x32 satisfies all ergonomic requirements: the focusing wheel is so conveniently placed that it can always be quickly and easily used.
HD-lens system
Observe nature in high definition. The new HD lens system provides exceptionally true and neutral color fidelity: a visual experience that sets new standards in its class. The tried and true Carl Zeiss T* multi-layer coating ensures that the CONQUEST HD offers light transmission of more than 90% – optimum requirements for impressive observation in twilight conditions.
Made in Germany
A revolution in design, ergonomics and optics. The perfect “Made in Germany” experience combines ZEISS quality with state-of-the-art technology. Plus, these binoculars represent an outstanding price performance ratio. All this makes CONQUEST HD the uncompromising entry into the premium class of Carl Zeiss.
Wide fields of view
You can quickly pick out individual animals from large groups and seek out hidden game in clumps of bushes. The CONQUEST HD 10 x 42, with the widest field of view in its class, is the perfect option in this instance. You can enjoy effortless observation and a particularly steady image with the CONQUEST HD 8 x 42. The x32s have class leading fields of veiw and exceptional close focus. Whichever model you choose, these binoculars promise detailed insights at every distance.
Innovative lens coating
Enjoy fascinating image quality, whatever the weather. Water simply rolls off the LotuTec® coating of the lens immediately, and any dirt can be gently removed without a trace.
Precision at close quarters
Every CONQUST HD model offers precise, and unusually close focus: x42s to 6.5 feet, and x32s to under 5 feet. Whether you are watching birds, insects or butterflies at close quarters, with the CONQUEST HD you will be able to see the finest detail in clear, natural, vivid color.
Optimal ergonomics
Comfortable observation is not just a matter of lenses. Ergonomics plays a major role, too – and this is where the modern design of the CONQUEST HD comes into its own. The comfortable focus system with the large focussing wheel ensures easy handling, optimum grip and precise focussing even wearing gloves. The eyecups round off its ergonomic perfection. Slightly slanted, they are carefully aligned to aid observational comfort.
Robust and precise
The CONQUEST HD is both lightweight and extremely robust. With any of our four models you can be well prepared for any adverse conditions when observing nature. The housing is made of high-quality aluminium. The inner workings are therefore perfectly protected, ensuring the long-term precision of the HD lens system. The CONQUEST HD - always a reliable companion, ready for any tough use.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy. If you are so inclined to participate please
click here to make a donation On the right side of the donation page you'll see The Paymer Boys which is the page set up by us.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.
* Very Important Notice: Doug will be out of the store from July 7th - the 21st. I'll be attending the iCast convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters, and since I'll already be as west as Las Vegas, and it's that time of the year, I will be traveling on to visit and fish with Art in Kodiak.
Joel and Neil will be here holding down the fort and I am sure you'll all make sure to keep them busy while I am out.

Back