MOJO Outdoors Introduces the MOJO Super Critter Predator Decoy:

mojoman

mojo-outdoors-logo450.gif

MOJO Outdoors Introduces the MOJO Super Critter Predator Decoy:
MOJO, the World Leader in Decoys introduces the MOJO Super Critter Predator Decoy as the most advanced and versatile predator decoy on the market. The original MOJO Critter revolutionized the use of decoys in predator calling and quickly became the class leader. The Super Critter adds great versatility and user friendliness to the same great action that started it all! With features like:

• Rugged PC Housing
• Built-in Tripod
• Standard MOJO Peg with Camera Mount
• Built in Selectable Sound (Or Motion Only)
• Remote Capable from many E-Callers
• Magnetically Connected Topper
• Operates with Convenient Removable
(no wires) AA Battery Holder
• Operates up to 16 Hours on 4 -AA's
• Realistic Looking Fur Cover

supercritter1.jpg

While the advanced featureS make the Super Critter extremely attractive to the hunter using an e-caller, the soft sound makes it a dream for the mouth caller.

The soft sound allows the DECOY to finish the predator so it does not pinpoint the location of the mouth caller. A Great Advantage!
The Super Critter is currently shipping and available in most sporting goods retailers.

Be sure to check out this product and much more on our new, redesigned website: www.mojooutdoors.com

For more information, contact:
media@mojooutdoors.com

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MOJOOutdoorsTV
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/MojoOutdoorsTV
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MOJOOutdoorsTV

RJM Acres: Not sure why your Super Critter would not work with the Fury. You will note that a Fury is being used in the video included in the Press Release. All that we have tested worked great. Obviously, we have no control over other's callers, but we do over our product, so, if you will send MOJO your address, we will mail you a shipping label that will allow you to send your decoy back to us free shipping and we will test it for you and correct or replace if anything wrong with it. If it does not work, we would like to know why, and we would like for all our customers to be happy with their purchases.

Originally Posted By: mojomanRJM Acres: Not sure why your Super Critter would not work with the Fury. You will note that a Fury is being used in the video included in the Press Release. All that we have tested worked great. Obviously, we have no control over other's callers, but we do over our product, so, if you will send MOJO your address, we will mail you a shipping label that will allow you to send your decoy back to us free shipping and we will test it for you and correct or replace if anything wrong with it. If it does not work, we would like to know why, and we would like for all our customers to be happy with their purchases.

awesome customer service! Mine works great with my hellfire!

Originally Posted By: muledhunter
awesome customer service! Mine works great with my hellfire!

Sorry but not even close to awesome service.

Mojo was first contacted about this problem and 2 other issues
with the product back in Feb. The customer service I received
was anything but awesome.

I'm not into company, product or people bashing so I'll just
leave it at that.

The critter now sits on a pile of other "stuff" where I will
see it every day as a reminder.

Originally Posted By: mojomanRJM Acres: Not sure why your Super Critter would not work with the Fury. You will note that a Fury is being used in the video included in the Press Release. All that we have tested worked great. Obviously, we have no control over other's callers, but we do over our product, so, if you will send MOJO your address, we will mail you a shipping label that will allow you to send your decoy back to us free shipping and we will test it for you and correct or replace if anything wrong with it. If it does not work, we would like to know why, and we would like for all our customers to be happy with their purchases.

I PM'd you with a few more details and a summary of everything dealing with it and your companies support.

Originally Posted By: bignastyI would like one for testing in the desert

I'll sell you one. When your done testing it in the desert you can send it back.

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresGot 1 of these awhile back.
Doesn't work with my foxpro fury.

You may already know this but if not you need to go to your remote settings I believe and set it to the right mode for your aux. I have the Fury with the new critter with 0 issue's. Hope this help's.

Originally Posted By: coyote.204Originally Posted By: RJM AcresGot 1 of these awhile back.

You may already know this but if not you need to go to your remote settings I believe and set it to the right mode for your aux. I have the Fury with the new critter with 0 issue's. Hope this help's.

Been there, done that, didn't work.

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresOriginally Posted By: coyote.204Originally Posted By: RJM AcresGot 1 of these awhile back.

Been there, done that, didn't work.

Ok bummer.

I won one of these awhile back in a photo contest here in the forumns and it works/looks great. I haven't got around to getting the cable to run it off my Fury yet but plan on doing so this weekend.

Back