Camera Land's Deal of the Day 6/24/2013

gr8fuldoug

clbanner120710.gif

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

zeisslogo.gif

Todays deal is on a top quality riflescope.....

We received some show sample, Zeiss Conquest Duralyt 1.2-5x36 - Illuminated Reticle Riflescope #525405-9960 in from Zeiss. These scopes are optically and functionally perfect, in their original boxes with the full Zeiss Lifetime warranty. New this scope is $1249.99, these demos are the "Deal of the Day" @ only $749.99.

duralyt-la-2-8x42_inpage_224x140.png

Sleek, compact and with good light reserves in twilight conditions, the Duralyt 2-8x42 is the perfect choice for exact aiming in open country and on the shooting range, even at distances over 200 metres. Its medium magnification range makes it the hunter's riflescope of choice for deerstalking and in rough terrain. The illuminated reticle is even ideal for daylight use.
Made in Germany
Zeiss has announced three 30mm tube, European style variable power riflescopes that make the decision for premium optics easier than ever. They are characterised by their distinctive design and outstanding price performance ratio...but Duralyt offers more:
Uncompromising ruggedness and accuracy in optics and mechanics – the essentials for successful aiming and safe shooting.
Illuminated models are simply the best value in illumination available today!
Duralyt 1.2-5x36 - The lightweight all-rounder
Its wide field of view allows for quick and safe target acquisition at close range, i.e. when being on a driven hunt. The maximum 5x magnification makes the Duralyt 1.2–5x36 a lightweight all-rounder for hunting by day and a superior alternative to red dot sights as it is much more versatile.
Magnification: 1.2-5x
Effective Lens Diameter: 18.7 mm 36.0 mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 16.0 mm 7.7 mm
Twilight Factors: 3.4 13.4
Field of view at 100 yds: 98.4 ft / 27.9 ft
Objective Viewing Angle: 17,1 ° 4,9 °
Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 / -3 dpt
Eye Relief: 3.54 inch
Parallax-Free in yards: 109.4
Square Adjustment Range at 100 m: 280 cm
Adjustment per Click at 100 yards: 0.34 inch
Centre Tube Diameter: 30 mm
Eye Piece Tube Diameter: 42 mm
Objective Tube Diameter: 42 mm
Nitrogen Filling: yes
Water Resistance: 400 mbar
Functional Temperature Range: -25 / +50 °C
Length: 11.88 inch
Reticle: illuminated 60
Weight with Illuminated Reticle: 18.16 oz

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy. If you are so inclined to participate please
click here to make a donation On the right side of the donation page you'll see The Paymer Boys which is the page set up by us.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

* Very Important Notice: Doug will be out of the store from July 7th - the 21st. I'll be attending the iCast convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters, and since I'll already be as west as Las Vegas, and it's that time of the year, I will be traveling on to visit and fish with Art in Kodiak.
Joel and Neil will be here holding down the fort and I am sure you'll all make sure to keep them busy while I am out.

Back