whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property

Thanks everyone I haven't been on in awhile these are great ideas. I have pretty well took care of the the poachers that were poaching I've got 3 people arrested since april24th. I could of have had another person arrested but he was with his kid and I wasn't 100% positive if he mistakenly thought it was someone elses property. But if I see him again he will be arrested in a matter of 15 min. Thank god that I no a person in the FBI he has jurisdiction about everywhere.

Originally Posted By: wvyotehunter68Thanks everyone I haven't been on in awhile these are great ideas. I have pretty well took care of the the poachers that were poaching I've got 3 people arrested since april24th. I could of have had another person arrested but he was with his kid and I wasn't 100% positive if he mistakenly thought it was someone elses property. But if I see him again he will be arrested in a matter of 15 min. Thank god that I no a person in the FBI he has jurisdiction about everywhere.

You know an FBI guy? Cool, bet he took care of that like no other. For sure those trespassers won't be back!
smile.gif

Last edited:
Yep he sure did he just recently became a member of the FBI like 3 months ago he also hunts this property. But had 3 tresspassers yesterday 2 of them had a dirt bike and one had a fourwheeler they were just teenagers well being teenagers I guess u would say. I just put the fear of god in them. Didn't turn them in or nothing there locals so I no who there relatives are the next time I catch them. I will let the parents take care of them. But I'm doubting they will be back with the looks on there face when they left. Haha

Originally Posted By: wvyotehunter68Yep he sure did he just recently became a member of the FBI like 3 months ago he also hunts this property. But had 3 tresspassers yesterday 2 of them had a dirt bike and one had a fourwheeler they were just teenagers well being teenagers I guess u would say. I just put the fear of god in them. Didn't turn them in or nothing there locals so I no who there relatives are the next time I catch them. I will let the parents take care of them. But I'm doubting they will be back with the looks on there face when they left. Haha

I forgot about this until your last post... After my last reply something just didn't feel right and I did some checking. An FBI Agent has NO AUTHORITY to make an arrest for trespassing unless it is on federal government property. The FBI can ONLY enforce federal laws and not state, county or municipal laws – period. Something isn’t right here…
sneaky2.gif

Idk anything about it Alls I no is they had a deadly weapon and they were vanadilizing and tresspassing. He did always wait till they got on public hunting grounds that borders property. Somehow someway he arrested a few people that's all I no ill have to ask him how he had the right to arrest them.

In OH hunting without permission is an M3 for 1st offense...followed by M1. Criminal Trespass an M4.

Talk to local prosecutor and game warden. Issues will dry up after a few are caught.

I personanly know the prosecuting attorney. We just got some new gw a young fellow who's not the smartest in the books. He just needs to get out of the vehicle more heck I think he drove every road in the county that he legally could. There have been a few arrested as I mentioned in my previous post I haven't had any problems here lately. I haven't talked to the guy that arrested them about how he did it. So I guess GC still thinks I'm full of it lol.

I just got off the phone with him he said that he talked to the local department and got a request to be involved in this case. So there u go gc . Case closed haha

Last edited:
BS... this supposed FBI guy couldn't make the simple private property trespassing infraction/misdemeanor arrest as you stated he did even if he wanted to. He simply doesn't have the lawful authority to do it. And a supposed local law request doesn't change that in any way. Why are you doing this to yourself? Please quit attempting to bluff your way through this BS and let it go.
rolleyes.gif

Well GC, under certain circumstances and conditions a federal
agent may enforce state and local laws.

I'll send you a quick pm.

Well gc I believe u r wrong . There is no bs here. And why would I lie about this I mean come on if I was gonna lie I would lie about something worth lieing about. U need to stop makeing yourself look like a fool.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
I don't have time to continue right now anyway, I got a hot tip of a big sale on cement in the free classified ads I need to chase down before everybody else finds out about it.
rolleyes.gif

My Grandfather shot one once and his brother shot one off the top of our fuel tank. We just have signs on the fences and the local PD on speed dial. Down by the apple trees we have two white crosses with RIP on them. The biggest thing we have is dumping trash. That is an easy fix, we get their address from the trash and the PD makes a house call. People who dump trash should not include their welfare mail.

Back