Camera Land's Deal of the Day 6/18/2013

gr8fuldoug

clbanner120710.gif

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

pentaxlogo.gif

Todays deal is on a great binocular that is a fantastic buying opportunity.....
pcfwp20x60_starburst.gif

The Pentax 20x60 PCF WP II Binocular #65810 reduced from $239.00 to only $179.99
pcfwp20x60.jpg

With large objective lenses for superior light-gathering and the power of 20X magnification, the PENTAX 20x60 PCF WP II binocular is the perfect companion for observations made at dusk or dawn. Add to that a 114 foot field of view and waterproof construction, and this high-performance model provides superior viewing in even the lowest light conditions and harshest climates.
Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
Aluminum-diecast body adds strength and durability
Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
Mechanical focus lock feature allows user to lock in at a specific distance for convenient focus-free viewing
Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting
Ruggedly constructed with a rubber housing to protect the internal optical and mechanical systems
Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief
Lifetime Worry Free Warranty
Specs:
Prism Type: Porro
Magnification: 20x
Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
Angle of View: 2.2°
Field-of-View: 114' @ 1000 yd, 38 m @ 1000 m
Minimum Focus Distance: 26.25' / 8 m
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.0mm
Eye Relief: 21mm
Interpupillary Adjustment: 2.24 - 2.83", 57 - 72mm
Relative Brightness: 9.0
Twilight Factor: 34.6
Focus Type: Center
Weatherproofing: Water and fogproof
Tripod Socket: Yes (with Optional Adapter)
Dimensions: 7.68 x 3.35 x 8.82"
Weight: 3.09 lbs

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Back