My Remmy 700 - Shout out to LongRifles Inc

NDcaller

Good morning Predator Masters!
First off, I would like to give a shout out to skinney and O'neill Ops. I found you guys on Youtube and now following on Facebook. Keep up the good work brother. I watched your video on the gun that you had LongRifles Inc put together and it got me thinking I needed one close to it. I called Chad Dixon at LongRifles and got together a list of want. He is a great, easy going guy.

First off, the gun started out as a basic Remington 700 SPS-V in .22-250. I put a Buckmasters 4.5-14X40 on it with Warne rings and a Harris bipod.

I then upgraded to a B&C Medalist Tactical A3. With this stock, the gun shot very well but it needed more. This is where LongRifles Inc came into the picture. I originally was just going to have the stock painted and the barreled action cerakoted to match. During the process of this, Chad called me up and said that they were running a group buy for the bolt to be fluted and a tactical knob installed. So I said why not. While also talking with him, he informed me of a new process that he has brought to the aftermarket stock community called "Surface Chassis System." They will use your action and what I call "blueprint" it (may not be the correct term but it makes sense in my head). They will then take the "blueprint" and use a CNC machine to custom cut the aluminum bedding block to perfectly fit your rifle. While all of this sounds great, I told him not to do it because the rifle shot good to start with (I am also a cheap [beeep]).

Now is where LongRifles Inc earns my respect. Chad called me up the next day. He informed me that they were going to cover the CNC machining cost because of a small miscommunication.

The stock is painted in Coyote Tan, White, and Black. They call it Wasteland Holographic.
Prepaint:

Painted:

The next few pictures show how the bedding block was resurfaced.

Now here is the proof. Remember I am no crack shot. Before LongRifles worked on my gun, I could hold about a 4 inch group at 300 yards. Now with the same reloads, my group size has shrunk to under 3 inches. After the cold bore shot, my groups are under 2 inches @ 300 yards. The upper left shot is my cold bore shot.

Loads are: 33.6 gr Benchmark
Nosler 55gr BT
CCI 200 primers
Ogive= 2.000

If anyone is needing any custom work,gunsmithing, or even have any questions I highly recommend Chad Dixon and LongRifles Inc. Throughout the whole process, I talked with at lease 3 of their employees about the process that they are doing. Each and everyone were very thorough and knowledgeable.

The turn around time for my gun from the day I shipped it out to the day I received it back was 10 days.

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Longrifles-Inc/405264722901625?fref=ts

Web address:
http://www.longriflesinc.com/

Back