Help put me on a Georgia or Alabama hog.

Predator257Roy

I was going to hunt Charlie Elliott WMA in GA and stay with a buddy that lives a mile away from it but it is closed except during big game seasons. When I asked the lady at Charlie Elliott wildlife center if they had many hogs she said that they were covered up. I asked why then aren't we allowed to kill them throughout the year and she couldn't answer that question.
confused.gif

Anyway, I live in Middle Tennessee where hog hunting is virtually illegal and hog hunting is run by the TWRA. I want to kill some hogs. It's been two years since I've killed some hogs in TX. I've been wanting to go again but now that Predator Masters has a hog section my blood is boiling at the thought of going again. I'll probably go to TX when it cools off but I need to satify the craving now and don't want to drive too far since it is hotter and hunting may not be as good as it could be. Where can I go within about 5 hours south of Nashville? Where can I shoot some hogs in N. GA or N. Al? I'm not interested in paying someone $500 bucks to shoot hogs with thermal scopes one night. I don't care how big the hogs are. I want to take my rifle and go snipe some hogs. Thanks for any help.

Back