Young Lady Leaves Maryland Anti Gun Politicians Speechless

Man, did you read some of the comments below the video? I think its funny that liberals are all about tolerance and yet if you disagree with them they go immediately into name calling.

Unfortunately Maryland passed the gun laws in the Senate and it would appear nothing but a public referendum or a challenge in the court system will slow down the law or stop it.
My heart goes out to all the responsible gun owners of Maryland.
the nuts will continue to try and get an infamous name for themselves and the crooks won't care anyway. the government is afraid of the law abiding citizen, and for good rights.

If our Corrupt Politicians where the ones being Beaten or one of their loved ones assaulted they might see things much differently! They would change their outlook of CCW/Firearms in a different way!

I for one hate too wish ill will on certain people but this insanity must come to an end!

Let the beatings commence!

********The local police are only minutes away, when seconds count!

I am glad to see someone bring up about the stabbings in China to the politicians, even if they dont listen. She hit a lot of excellent points showing that these laws are not the solution. Everytime these killings happen, the first law that is broken is murder. That law does not even stop them.

Back