2013 NOS Predator Masters Sagerat Hunt!!

tt35

No Off Season will once again host a sagerat hunt exclusively for Predator Masters members. Hunters will arrive April 24th for a Welcome Dinner hosted by NOS then shoot the 25th, 26th and 27th. This hunt offers hundreds of rounds per day in the Sagerat Capitol of the World! Plus, Predator Masters members receive $25 per day discount on their hunt. ($175 per day.) Last year's hunt was a great time with some great people and some great shooting.

You may visit the NOS website to read more. http://no-off-season.com/guided-hunts.html

Bobtails, Reddog, Superseal and tim N doing some business.
PMHunt046.jpg

Each shooter is set up on a platform with their own personal shooting bench in a target rich environment. A big field lunch is served during the day and a cooler of drinks is at hand. A B&B located right at headquarters may be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. We will again offer a day of long range rockchuck shooting for those interested at an additional $100.

Some 600+yard rockchucks.
PMHunt106.jpg

We're looking forward to another blowout this year. Only two or three slots are left for this year's hunt so contact us soon if you are interested in joining in this year's fun!

If anyone has the time and ammo to go,don't miss out!! Had a great time last year ! Got to meet a few PM'ers that have only been a screen names up till then. Tim/NOS puts on a good shoot, food and plenty of fun.
thumbup.gif

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

Some damage they do to the hay fields
IMG_0826.jpg

Some damage we did
grin.gif

/xx53/shotgun4fur/2012%20Sage%20Rat%20shoot%20Oregon/IMG_0824.jpg
See Kevin in the back seat, he had that smile all weekend !
grin.gif

IMG_0804.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good but I'm already here and shooting.
A bit slow as Temps are still low and a some rain with a lot of clouds, but still fun mid day(warmest time). The rats seem real wary as all shots are over 75 yards and most at 100 to 150 and further so no 22 yet. But when the sun does come out thing come to life real fast.
Anyone around I'm at the hot spring and in the 40' Motorhome with the car trailer.

LEN

If I can find some bullets and powder and maybe primers. I would be interested in going with every one.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NG 20vtIf I can find some bullets and powder and maybe primers. I would be interested in going with every one.

Ain't that the sad truth....

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeAmmo could be an issue this year for many folks .
frown.gif

Finding that out real fast
mad.gif
Guess I will have to pack more rifle's this time
wink.gif

I know how that is. I got a new cooper 20 vartarg 3 weeks ago my wife has a cooper in a 204. Well primers and 32 gr bullets are hard to come by. For me to go I would have to shoot a 22-250 , 6mm , 300 Weatherby and a 338 lapua.

Originally Posted By: NG 20vtI know how that is. I got a new cooper 20 vartarg 3 weeks ago my wife has a cooper in a 204. Well primers and 32 gr bullets are hard to come by. For me to go I would have to shoot a 22-250 , 6mm , 300 Weatherby and a 338 lapua.

I could hook you up with a couple hundred 32 gr Ballistic Tips if it would do you any good. Nothing wrong with the .22-250 and 6mm with the right bullets. "Use enough gun", you know. And, the .338LM might just be the ticket for LR RC's. Am I making your decision any easier? It would sure be a shame to not shoot those Coopers on 'rats though.
frown.gif

We had our first hunt of the season this weekend. The sagerats were already out well enough for a consistent RF shoot. They'll just keep increasing as the month goes on. Should be a blast!

Back