Communism alive and well in NY.

This is crazy.

Everyone call and text them. Its not illegal, who knows that cop car with an AR and 30 round mag could be an impersonator.

Last edited:
Anything with a trigger.

NY laws are strict. If it clearly has a trigger it could be a semiauto. If its a semiauto it could be modified to be automatic. Better safe than sorry, and you may get $500 out of it!

I'd like to report every police officer in ny state. Our awesome gov didn't put in a exception in new bill for police. Now he's saying he may allow us to use the 10 round mags.

Without costing millions of dollars "We the People" should be able to make some laws to reign in these 'destroy America' politicians. They don't seem to follow existing constitutional laws and we should be able to respond.

Originally Posted By: Win.308stealthThis is getting to be real SCARY.

Living under communism is very scary. It's going to get worse though.

Though I think the bounty is insane, it has been in place for at least a year before the Un-Safe Act. Just like every other thing the Media spouts, its spin. Facts aren't in their vocabulary.

What the rest of the country sees is NY going down the tubes, what I see is all the lawsuits that will put Cuomo in his place and set precedence across the country. We will WIN in NY. Scalia is looking forward to NY's gun laws coming before him if our liberal leaning judicial system doesn't kick it to the curb first.

I don't like what's happening in NY but let's set couple things straight:
The politicians who are voting for gun control did not land there out of the sky. Majority voted them in. So that means they can be voted out or maybe that's what the majority of the state wants. Either case I won't be moving to NY soon.

Originally Posted By: DoubleplayI don't like what's happening in NY but let's set couple things straight:
The politicians who are voting for gun control did not land there out of the sky. Majority voted them in. So that means they can be voted out or maybe that's what the majority of the state wants. Either case I won't be moving to NY soon.

That's not hard to figure out, if you're just trying to ridicule conservatives by lumping them in with the liberal majority that resides in New York City. Most people probably know better than to do that.

Back