Military joining The American Resistance

Originally Posted By: FurhunterI wished some of these threads had more substance than just a link to a 4 year old YouTube video. Did you see this 4 years ago ??

A quick google search on the man in the video will tell you about his arrest for raping a 7 year old girl. He was eventually convicted of sexual battery of a child. Not exactly a poster child for our cause.

Originally Posted By: scobreyA quick google search on the man in the video will tell you about his arrest for raping a 7 year old girl. He was eventually convicted of sexual battery of a child. Not exactly a poster child for our cause.
What did you see on that Video that would prompt you to Google the man ???

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Originally Posted By: FurhunterI wished some of these threads had more substance than just a link to a 4 year old YouTube video. Did you see this 4 years ago ??

it says it right below the video.

Uploaded on Mar 14, 2009

A reminder to anyone that missed it in video. The original author is July4Patriot. The kudos belong to him.

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Originally Posted By: scobreyA quick google search on the man in the video will tell you about his arrest for raping a 7 year old girl. He was eventually convicted of sexual battery of a child. Not exactly a poster child for our cause.
What did you see on that Video that would prompt you to Google the man ???

Before you start promoting something, each of us should take a moment and check to see who is behind it.

I like to know who I'm listening to, even if I like what they say. To blindly follow and buy in is not for me. Why, with as easy as it is these days, would you not want as much background info as possible. And if you must know, I first went to his youtube channel to watch more of his vids. Which is where I encountered vids about his "post conviction" update and "chip in" for his defense fund. Sometimes taking the extra second or two is worth it.

Why would you not want to know? Do you just blindly follow and believe anything that sounds good on youtube, or elsewhere on the internet?

Being partially informed can be just as dangerous as being uninformed.

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Originally Posted By: FurhunterI wished some of these threads had more substance than just a link to a 4 year old YouTube video. Did you see this 4 years ago ??

Nope, I wasn't surfing YouTube then just like I'm not surfing it now.

I guess when I open a thread I'd like to read see some quoted text, real life bonafied news not a naked link to YouTube videos that are dime a dozen, old as the hills and mostly require a tinfoil hat.

Who, what, why, when and where? Ohhh and current is nice.

It's been nothing but gloom and doom for a while now, I even deactivated my Facebook because I was getting sick of all the crap, some is good and most is horse crap. It's just gotten to the point of not knowing what to believe, I just try to keep up on my state stuff because I feel that's where a guy will make the most headway, know who needs to be reelected and who needs to go down the road. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I guess in my Defense the only reason I posted it was glad to see that most of our Armed Forces are with the People and not the King!!
There were several vids with same content but only posted the one.
I along with others have been concerned as to whether the Military would follow an Illeagal order given against the people.
We will need all the help we can get to defeat the Kings Gestapo and Blue hats when it comes down to it.
This was my intent! and if cant see it the way I meant it then EXCUSE ME !!!

I know what you mean, Wallbass. We all are hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Let's hope the military stands with us.

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45I guess in my Defense the only reason I posted it was glad to see that most of our Armed Forces are with the People and not the King!!
There were several vids with same content but only posted the one.
I along with others have been concerned as to whether the Military would follow an Illeagal order given against the people.
We will need all the help we can get to defeat the Kings Gestapo and Blue hats when it comes down to it.
This was my intent! and if cant see it the way I meant it then EXCUSE ME !!!

I personally don't mean anything against you personally.. I was just talking about the higher level and not what you said specifically. I have been burned in the past, and now do a little checking and research if it's from somewhere i don't trust.

I am a Vet, and have a pile of vet friends as well as friends that are still in. There are those that would refuse and those that would follow their leaders. There are those that try to hide their beliefs when we talk about politics, and those that it's just plain obvious they side with one side or another. The short side of this is that if you think the military won't go after USA citizens, there is a lot of evidence showing that is not the case in our history. I think that if things escalated to a civil war it may be different, but look at how the Gaurd has acted in disasters.

I think that the key would be to not openly resist and then get in close to them as they try to perform some type of occupation and then talk to them while they stand on post and pursede them through reason.

Back