Predator Masters sets new all time high!

Well, I have to admit once again to being a SLOW LEARNER, but predatormaster.com has VASTLY helped me shorten my 'learning curve', which probably explains it's righteous rise in the rankings by performance. Just one thing I learned during the time I have been a Member is the idea of always taking along an actual copy of the Regulations when I'm in the field so I can quote it if I need to. I'll always remember that now that I'll be out there so much more frequently. Another thing is that by participating, I have saved myself a whole lot of $3.00 gas and TIME by learning FREE that I can look for mountain lions probably only 20 miles from where I get off duty @ 0600 Monday mornings these days! WOW!

I'm probably going to be enabled to reap the benefits of avoiding a lot of pitfalls by reading what much more experienced predator hunters have learned, sometimes the hard way. Almost makes me feel guilty, but I'll GET OVER IT!

And I noticed that "the computer" just moved my POST to the category of Seasoned Member after my last POST, which allows me at this late date to believe in 'incentivization'!

THANKS predator masters, and good luck and safe hunting!

Sam III

I recommed this site quite often. People ask predator hunting questions on other boards and it's ridiculous some of the advice people give. I've learned WAY more good predator hunting info here than all the others combined.

Back