Your 2A rights are being defended in CO and NY by

Jamie-Z

This Buffalo area firm is the one that has the best shot right now of getting an injunction against the Un-Safe Act pushed through by the constitutional rights robbers in NY government. He is also lending support to Lawyers in Colorado. He needs our support, even if its just pushing the like button on his facebook page. Please post this on every forum. For those of you who think this doesnt concern you, think again. It doesnt matter what state you live in, if these unjust laws dont get shot down in Colorado and NY, its just a matter of time before other states jump on the band wagon and start a chain reaction. The gun control efforts are dwindling, lets not let our numbers dwindle and keep up the fight.

Thanks for reading.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tresmond-Law/149433465214770

MPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL GUN OWNERS AND AMERICANS CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! LET'S GET 100,000 LIKES FOR SOLIDARITY BEHIND THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

Tresmond Law is New York State’s premiere law firm for defending the right of citizens to possess firearms. Lead by attorney James D. Tresmond, Esq,, the legal team at Tresmond Law has commenced litigation against the New York S.A.F.E. Act. We see a bright future for the preservation of Americans’ Constitutional rights; not just Second Amendment rights, but each and every individual bequeathed to the people of this great nation, and we are confident that our experience, strategy and skill will bring a swift end to any attempts by governments to assail our fundamental Constitutional rights.

We will be releasing groundbreaking news in the coming days and weeks. Please “Like” this page and recommend it to your friends and family. You will always be able to receive press releases and breaking news here on this page. Be sure check back frequently as Mr. Tresmond will personally updating this page as developments occur.

Tresmond Law will soon open the National Center for Firearms Litigation here in Western New York, expanding our efforts to a nationwide scale to preserve the basic right of all Americans to
defend themselves. Again, please recommend this page to your friends. You do not have to be a resident of New York to follow our progress; we are expanding our efforts to a national level
beginning today. Expect to see our presence in Colorado within the next few days. As always, we will continue to be on the vanguard of Constitutional law and the protection of those rights and freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution and necessary to a scheme of ordered liberty. We will never apologize or back down for defending the right of all innocent Americans to keep and bear
arms.

Sincerely,
The Legal Team at Tresmond Law

Last edited:
Just a innocent question here.... How does "liking" someone on Facebook actually help defend the 2A?

It might show some sort of simplistic support but how does it actually do any good?

Got me, all I care is that he asked us to do it. So its the least I can do for someone who is fighting for my rights pro bono. [beeep] I dont even like facebook, rather not be on there at all but I just signed up under the registered name Cuomo Stalin just so I could like his page and read some things that arent posted elsewhere.

Originally Posted By: FurhunterJust a innocent question here.... How does "liking" someone on Facebook actually help defend the 2A?

It might show some sort of simplistic support but how does it actually do any good?

Originally Posted By: FurhunterI don't FB at all. I had a page a couple years ago, lasted just little over a week and I shut it down.

+1 No Fb account here.

Back