Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#2465117 - 03/18/13 09:43 PM whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: wv
I got the property posted and got a gate on the only road that goes into the property. But the gate don't help much.people have shot and cut the locks when they want in.

#2465434 - 03/19/13 09:47 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
DesertRam Offline
Director/Moderator

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Infrared game camera set up over the gate/lock? Is photographic evidence of this nature admissible in court?

#2465436 - 03/19/13 09:51 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: DesertRam]
Diogee Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: State of confusion
I can't expect any expectation of privacy when someone is trespassing.

#2465440 - 03/19/13 09:54 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: Diogee]
SkyPup Offline

Loc: Florida
Game cam video is prima facia evidence in courts here for trespassing and/or poaching, while photographs are not...

Blood -> The Ultimate Biofuel
You can not argue with a sick mind.

#2465473 - 03/19/13 10:44 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: DesertRam]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Roadside watermelon stand
Originally Posted By: DesertRam
Infrared game camera set up over the gate/lock? Is photographic evidence of this nature admissible in court?

The admissibility of photographic evidence would probably depend on the judge hearing the case. I would think that most judges would welcome photographs and video.
Have you contacted your conservation officer? If not, give him or her a call and advise them that you have a recurring problem and signs and locked gates haven't been effective.
If you find somebody on the property get all of the information you can get, such as vehicle descriptions, license numbers, and any personal info that's easily obtained. Call the CO as soon as possible, give them the information, and be available to go to court and testify and assist in the prosecution in any way you can.

There's a difference in folks that accidentally stray onto property with unmarked boundaries, and chronic trespassers that cut locks and fences.
Warnings don't work on the chronic offenders. They need to be dealt with by the court systems.

Carl Sagan

#2465550 - 03/19/13 12:21 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I havnt contacted gw yet but I am next time there's a problem. I have a relative who's a cop that hunts with me sometimes I would love to.catch him or them when hes hunting with me. Here in wv u can arrest anyone that's trespassing on your property the landowner can. Plus its in his jurisdiction. I've tried the infrared cam they just shot it numerous times with a shotgun . It destroyerd the whole camera, card and all. Don't no how they found it I had it hid really good. Always thought about making my own gate so that I can make it impossible to shoot or cut the lock since I'm a welder. My buddy did this and hasn't had a problem since but it was a pretty pricey job. I no I'm going to be haveing more problems shortly since the turkeys are gobbling. I think I might try stakeing the place out Here soon.

#2465551 - 03/19/13 12:22 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Thanks for the ideas guys

#2465563 - 03/19/13 12:44 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
DesertRam Offline
Director/Moderator

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Be careful if you stake the place out. If these guys are cutting locks, fences, and destroying other personal property, they may not be totally against a personal confrontation with you. Things can get ugly in a hurry when parties are armed. Just look out for yourself. smile

#2465576 - 03/19/13 01:04 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: DesertRam]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Originally Posted By: DesertRam
Be careful if you stake the place out. If these guys are cutting locks, fences, and destroying other personal property, they may not be totally against a personal confrontation with you. Things can get ugly in a hurry when parties are armed. Just look out for yourself. smile

Excellent advice!
Leave the confrontations to the LE folks.

In a lot of states destruction of property, like your camera, would bump a simple hunting without consent violation up to a criminal trespass charge.
Trespass is a more serious offense and carries a higher penalty.

A good solid pipe gate with a box welded over the lock attachment would be a big expense and a lot of work, but it would go a long ways in correcting the problem.

Carl Sagan

#2465584 - 03/19/13 01:22 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: AZ
Another idea is to contact a local security alarm business and inquire about getting an intrusion sensor installed by the gate.

Edited by Fursniper (03/19/13 01:34 PM)

Make time to create a conservationist.

#2465586 - 03/19/13 01:28 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Tbone-AZ Offline
PM senior

Loc: AZ, Phoenix
Maybe a motion sensing solar light, i would get a cheap one, since they may shoot it.
But a light might be nice for you and let them know it's being monitored.
I also saw somewhere they had fake security camera's for $10. Just hang a fake idea under the light and that should do it.

#2465753 - 03/19/13 05:29 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: fw707]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Fw 707 that's the kind I was thinking a bout building. My friend has it . It stopped his problems.

#2465754 - 03/19/13 05:31 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Im thinking about the fake security camera idea. I already have a sign on the gate that says smile for the camera.

#2465756 - 03/19/13 05:34 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: DesertRam]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

These guys don't cut fences atleast bobwire. They drive through them I saw this on another guys property in the area.

#2465877 - 03/19/13 08:40 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

What would also work is a seizmic sensor. It is a sensor that is buried a few inches underground so it cannot be seen and transmits a radio signal or calls a cell phone number when ground vibrations are detected. Seizmic sensors can detect the difference between a vehicle and an animal and are primarily used by the military, law enforcement, and commercial security companies. Try contacting a local security alarm company to see what they have available to help you.

#2465888 - 03/19/13 08:49 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Bob after Bob Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: In the swamps
Edited

Edited by Bob after Bob (03/20/13 02:39 PM)

#2466396 - 03/20/13 01:49 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: Bob after Bob]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Originally Posted By: Bob after Bob
3ft piece of 3/8 all thread buy some washers and some nuts. Cut it into 8" piecies put your nuts and washers down 8" in each piece then cut the piecies at a angle with a grinder, then sharpen. Use 2 nuts and 1 big washer on each one. Put the nut then washer then nut, down 3". Put them in the ground 5 inches you will see the vehicle thats driving in and breaking and entering. Many do it here in PA.

I would definitely recommend doing some research into the laws in your state regarding "booby traps" before spiking a roadway.

Carl Sagan

#2466405 - 03/20/13 02:03 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Bob after Bob Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: In the swamps
Ya i know people who do this but i have no idea if its legal thats why i put some PA landowners do it.I would think a tresspasser would have a hard time beating it if the property is clearly posted. But check the laws first. I would try cameras first.

Edited by Bob after Bob (03/20/13 02:08 PM)

#2466479 - 03/20/13 04:18 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: Bob after Bob]
Redfrog Offline
Moderator/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Palliser Triangle, Alberta
A driveway monitor system may help. They are wireless and some have a range of a couple miles. It would alert you when someone accesses your property.

#2466569 - 03/20/13 06:14 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: ND/FL - USA
Originally Posted By: wvyotehunter68
I havnt contacted gw yet but I am next time there's a problem. I have a relative who's a cop that hunts with me sometimes I would love to.catch him or them when hes hunting with me. Here in wv u can arrest anyone that's trespassing on your property the landowner can. Plus its in his jurisdiction. I've tried the infrared cam they just shot it numerous times with a shotgun . It destroyerd the whole camera, card and all. Don't no how they found it I had it hid really good. Always thought about making my own gate so that I can make it impossible to shoot or cut the lock since I'm a welder. My buddy did this and hasn't had a problem since but it was a pretty pricey job. I no I'm going to be haveing more problems shortly since the turkeys are gobbling. I think I might try stakeing the place out Here soon.

Sounds like you need to out fox them... https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&q=remote%20storage%20game%20camera

Remote storage game cameras, as the name implies take pictures one place, and radio them to a seperate storage unit. They can stand there and talk smart and think they're actually accomplishing something shooting the game camera, but you will be building charges on them all the while for that too, with the memory card full of pictures, safely someplace else. And, if you win in court, you can seek to recover costs of your camera in settlement. They aren't cheap, but it sounds like maybe you're to a point of principle and seeking satisfaction.

Or, you could do cellular game cam, and that one can be set up to send to your cell phone when it's taking pictures, and you would be alerted when they broke in. In that manner, you could quick call your police relative hunting buddy, who probably has connections in law enforcement, and you guys could catch them in the act. But, that one is a little spendier and you have to pay for the phone line to boot.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&q=cell%20phone%20game%20camera

Spiking the road is an option, but usually someone that doesn't deserve to have ruined tires gets caught up in that too. Down here they use pole barn nails, insert them about half the length of the nail into a piece of half inch conduit about a foot long, then take a hammer and beat the conduit flat over the nail. Sharpen the leading edge of the nail as suggested above, then pound into the road.

#2466890 - 03/21/13 12:15 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
predyotevarmint Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: PA
Put signs at gate saying property monitored by cameras.

#2467193 - 03/21/13 12:32 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: predyotevarmint]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Already.did this.didn't work. I thin just going to go.with the gate idea

#2467194 - 03/21/13 12:34 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: Rocky1]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I might try this too

#2467207 - 03/21/13 12:56 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Dogman223 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Idaho
May not help but we have had the same problem at one of our family owned ranches that holds a lot of big mule deer and critters and a private fishing hole people like to sneek into at night we invested in a few solar powerd motion lights that Realy lite things up it has all but come to a stop we put some at the gates and fishing hole seems people get nervouse when they think they been caught red handed

#2467209 - 03/21/13 12:58 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Tbone-AZ Offline
PM senior

Loc: AZ, Phoenix
You could also put some paint pans with Orange paint in them.. Then when they drive in it gets all over the tires and truck..
Should make it easy to spot them if you live a small town.

#2467266 - 03/21/13 02:15 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: Tbone-AZ]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

That's a good idea the only problem is I got a oil well on my property and they use the gate also to check the well. I'm sorrry I forgot to mention this guys just now thought of it . They also get pretty mad when they have to buy new locks. But I show no pitty for them they have left the gate wide open before. But they don't do that anymore not gonna say what I said or did. In the past week I found 2 dead deer just bones ribcages fur etc one was a doe the other I couldn't tell had no head attached. I can't tell if they did because of winter or what the animals had pretty well picked them dry.

#2467694 - 03/21/13 11:33 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
dog1whckr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wyoming
Trail camera(s) have worked really well for me as a poacher/trespasser ID method AND keeps an eye(no pun intended) on our standalone, vertical deer blind. Video mode can give you some real interesting stuff. Infrared is the best. In our case, the target individuals were completely ignorant of the fact that they had been video digitized in daylight and after dark.

#2467942 - 03/22/13 12:00 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I just put up trail cam yesterday. I didn't put by the gate I put it in the woods hopeing it will catch them off gaurd. I don't think they will be looking for cams in the woods. I think the look the gate area over pretty good.

#2468619 - 03/23/13 08:48 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: SkyPup]
yotehunter57 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Arkansas
Originally Posted By: SkyPup
Game cam video is prima facia evidence in courts here for trespassing and/or poaching, while photographs are not...

That may be the problem here in backassward land (Arkansas)
Our major problem around here is copper theft, and came camera pics are laughed at by the LEOs. The farmers have had pics of the thieves with bolt cutters in hand, in the process of cutting large copper wire, and have been laughed out of the sherrifs office.

Maybe video is what is needed. I'll have to check and see if that would help.
Thanks for the suggestion SkyPup.

Shayne

Herters U9 223
WT MA21

#2468656 - 03/23/13 10:09 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: yotehunter57]
Fursniper Offline
Retired PM Staff

Originally Posted By: yotehunter57
Originally Posted By: SkyPup

Our major problem around here is copper theft, and came camera pics are laughed at by the LEOs. The farmers have had pics of the thieves with bolt cutters in hand, in the process of cutting large copper wire, and have been laughed out of the sherrifs office.

Maybe video is what is needed. I'll have to check and see if that would help.
Thanks for the suggestion SkyPup.

Shayne

Photos (video or still) should be able to be used for evidence if the person who took them is willing to testify if necessary that they were the person who took the pictures, the photos were not altered, and are a true representation of what they photographed.

#2470135 - 03/25/13 10:42 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: yotehunter57]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Originally Posted By: yotehunter57

Shayne

Shayne, a warrant or summons is issued by the state's prosecuting attorney (often called DA's) in the jurisdiction where the offense occurs.
The farmers need to start bypassing the uncooperative LEO's and go directly to the DA. A warrant or summons is issued from the DA'a office, and then delivered to the Sheriff's office for service.
IF the thief can be positively identified by the photographic evidence, and the farmer will testify to the authenticity of the evidence, I don't see how a DA can refuse to prosecute the case. Just remember, they are ELECTED officials who were put there by the people, to serve the people! thumbup1

That's the way it works here in KY, but all states have very similar systems so it would be worth a try in MO.

Carl Sagan

#2470254 - 03/25/13 01:12 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Well the poachers hit again . They were on my property Saturday evening or Saturday night. Can't wait till I get this gate built. They didn't damage anything besides the lock but its hard to tell what they shot

#2470266 - 03/25/13 01:24 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
OldTurtle Offline

Loc: East Central FL
In most jurisdictions, you don't need to go through a LEO agency to get a warrant...Collect and preserve all of your evidence, write up a clear and concise narrative of the problem and your observations in a chronological order, take it to the local county prosecutor in the county where the offense occurred and they will generally issue a legal warrant for arrest and then any officer in the county can serve it...

Just be willing to follow through with all phases of the prosecution...There have been cases brought before a court where the complainant wouldn't/couldn't show up (and there will be continuances) and the case gets dismissed...Then the offender turns around and sues the complainant and wins...

#2470268 - 03/25/13 01:27 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Saturday night no later then 2. The ice pudlle of water in front of gate was frozen . I was there Saturday till around 2. I think I may have figured out who's doing it . A group of guys have a camp in the area and there was a bunch there Saturday morning. I believe these guys poach a lot. When I drove by there was q few guys decked out in camo not saying they was poaching turkeys or what not . they could of been yote hunting like me but I doubt it.

#2470281 - 03/25/13 01:38 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I have yet got a good picture of someone besides me. Last year I got a person decked out in camo but he had a facemask on and gloves. He was carrying a rifle.

#2470372 - 03/25/13 03:44 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
RJM Acres Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ozarks
I had a problem a few years ago.
After 3 or 4 times of the problem happening, I chatted with a
few of the good old boy neighbors. Told them what was going
on and that I needed a name. Just a name, told them it wouldn't
go any further and there wouldn't be in LEO involvement and
that I would deal with the people myself personally.

They put the word out and That put a stop to the problem.

#2476494 - 04/02/13 09:03 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
TCS Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: NY
My father in law owns a hunting property quite a ways from his residence and has had some issues with trespassers. We've had a discussion about options and how to handle it and the best we've come up with was to install a very secure and well hidden camera system with a recorder that was secured in a separate location. In addition to this, one or two fake "sacrificial" cameras would be installed as well out in the open obvious areas. The idea being that once the poachers destroy the obvious cameras they'll think they're scott free.

#2476518 - 04/02/13 09:26 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I put the new gate up Saturday haven't had any problems YET. I also told a few white lies to people around town the lies got out pretty fast .typical small town can't do anything without everybody knowing. Hopefully this will take care of it also stopped and talked to them guys at camp and asked if they been haveing trouble with poachers. They said no. I told them that there's been some hitting the area and I got the gw patrolling the property. And told them about a robo turkey the gw set out on my property. Told them they caught 4 people already lol. I dislike to lie but hey I guess u gotta do what u gotta do

#2479239 - 04/07/13 07:28 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
rabbitsqueal Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Greenwood, SC
We have used the cheap window alarms that sound off when the window or door is open. we used these when we had a pool and the kids were younger. They will scare the crap out of them when set off. They only cost a few dollars.

#2482352 - 04/13/13 11:37 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
mutthunter Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: NW, MT
My uncle has had similar problems on his ranch before game cameras were around. He installed a big pipe gate with a box enclosed lock. The poachers cut the fence next to the gate and went on in. After a fixing fence a couple times, he got pizzed off and just started parking a 2ton hay truck on a narrow spot in the road ahead of the gate, problem solved. Perhaps parking a cheapo junky car/truck in front of the gate might work(stress "cheap", sounds like these guys would likely trash it out of spite). A set of keys to the oil folks so they could move it to get in, and you'd be good to go. Plus the poachers might even think that someone is already on the property and go elsewhere.

People shouldn't fear their government, governments should fear their people.

#2497329 - 05/15/13 05:11 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
Rock Knocker Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
Booby trap your gate with bear pepper spray. Just don't forget about it next time you open the gate.

#2501641 - 05/27/13 08:02 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: Rock Knocker]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Thanks everyone I haven't been on in awhile these are great ideas. I have pretty well took care of the the poachers that were poaching I've got 3 people arrested since april24th. I could of have had another person arrested but he was with his kid and I wasn't 100% positive if he mistakenly thought it was someone elses property. But if I see him again he will be arrested in a matter of 15 min. Thank god that I no a person in the FBI he has jurisdiction about everywhere.

#2501659 - 05/27/13 08:26 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
GC Online
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
Thanks everyone I haven't been on in awhile these are great ideas. I have pretty well took care of the the poachers that were poaching I've got 3 people arrested since april24th. I could of have had another person arrested but he was with his kid and I wasn't 100% positive if he mistakenly thought it was someone elses property. But if I see him again he will be arrested in a matter of 15 min. Thank god that I no a person in the FBI he has jurisdiction about everywhere.

You know an FBI guy? Cool, bet he took care of that like no other. For sure those trespassers won't be back! smile

Edited by GC (05/27/13 09:22 PM)

#2503901 - 06/02/13 12:33 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: GC]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Yep he sure did he just recently became a member of the FBI like 3 months ago he also hunts this property. But had 3 tresspassers yesterday 2 of them had a dirt bike and one had a fourwheeler they were just teenagers well being teenagers I guess u would say. I just put the fear of god in them. Didn't turn them in or nothing there locals so I no who there relatives are the next time I catch them. I will let the parents take care of them. But I'm doubting they will be back with the looks on there face when they left. Haha

#2504229 - 06/03/13 10:33 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
GC Online
PM Junkie

Yep he sure did he just recently became a member of the FBI like 3 months ago he also hunts this property. But had 3 tresspassers yesterday 2 of them had a dirt bike and one had a fourwheeler they were just teenagers well being teenagers I guess u would say. I just put the fear of god in them. Didn't turn them in or nothing there locals so I no who there relatives are the next time I catch them. I will let the parents take care of them. But I'm doubting they will be back with the looks on there face when they left. Haha

I forgot about this until your last post... After my last reply something just didn't feel right and I did some checking. An FBI Agent has NO AUTHORITY to make an arrest for trespassing unless it is on federal government property. The FBI can ONLY enforce federal laws and not state, county or municipal laws – period. Something isn’t right here… sneaky2

#2504383 - 06/03/13 06:48 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: GC]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Idk anything about it Alls I no is they had a deadly weapon and they were vanadilizing and tresspassing. He did always wait till they got on public hunting grounds that borders property. Somehow someway he arrested a few people that's all I no ill have to ask him how he had the right to arrest them.

#2506889 - 06/11/13 10:00 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
MB Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: NE Ohio
In OH hunting without permission is an M3 for 1st offense...followed by M1. Criminal Trespass an M4.

Talk to local prosecutor and game warden. Issues will dry up after a few are caught.

#2510604 - 06/23/13 12:24 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I personanly know the prosecuting attorney. We just got some new gw a young fellow who's not the smartest in the books. He just needs to get out of the vehicle more heck I think he drove every road in the county that he legally could. There have been a few arrested as I mentioned in my previous post I haven't had any problems here lately. I haven't talked to the guy that arrested them about how he did it. So I guess GC still thinks I'm full of it lol.

#2510607 - 06/23/13 12:39 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I just got off the phone with him he said that he talked to the local department and got a request to be involved in this case. So there u go gc . Case closed haha

Edited by wvyotehunter68 (06/23/13 12:46 AM)

#2510699 - 06/23/13 11:45 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
GC Online
PM Junkie

BS... this supposed FBI guy couldn't make the simple private property trespassing infraction/misdemeanor arrest as you stated he did even if he wanted to. He simply doesn't have the lawful authority to do it. And a supposed local law request doesn't change that in any way. Why are you doing this to yourself? Please quit attempting to bluff your way through this BS and let it go. rolleyes

#2510784 - 06/23/13 04:57 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
RJM Acres Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ozarks
Well GC, under certain circumstances and conditions a federal
agent may enforce state and local laws.

I'll send you a quick pm.

#2510819 - 06/23/13 06:53 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Well gc I believe u r wrong . There is no bs here. And why would I lie about this I mean come on if I was gonna lie I would lie about something worth lieing about. U need to stop makeing yourself look like a fool. thumbup

Edited by wvyotehunter68 (06/23/13 07:03 PM)

#2510824 - 06/23/13 07:08 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

We just need to drop this and becomes friends again this is no place for fighting I just wanted help and I get called a bs.

#2510994 - 06/24/13 01:40 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
GC Online
PM Junkie

I don't have time to continue right now anyway, I got a hot tip of a big sale on cement in the free classified ads I need to chase down before everybody else finds out about it. rolleyes

#2511085 - 06/24/13 11:34 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Ahaha I already found some cement I got it done this spring.

#2551762 - 10/03/13 06:13 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
borrowed time Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Colorado
deleted

Edited by borrowed time (10/03/13 06:15 PM)

#2553285 - 10/07/13 02:20 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
willy1947 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ohio, Ohio

My Grandfather shot one once and his brother shot one off the top of our fuel tank. We just have signs on the fences and the local PD on speed dial. Down by the apple trees we have two white crosses with RIP on them. The biggest thing we have is dumping trash. That is an easy fix, we get their address from the trash and the PD makes a house call. People who dump trash should not include their welfare mail.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.