Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#2504383 - 06/03/13 06:48 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: GC]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: wv
Idk anything about it Alls I no is they had a deadly weapon and they were vanadilizing and tresspassing. He did always wait till they got on public hunting grounds that borders property. Somehow someway he arrested a few people that's all I no ill have to ask him how he had the right to arrest them.

#2506889 - 06/11/13 10:00 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
MB Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: NE Ohio
In OH hunting without permission is an M3 for 1st offense...followed by M1. Criminal Trespass an M4.

Talk to local prosecutor and game warden. Issues will dry up after a few are caught.

#2510604 - 06/23/13 12:24 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I personanly know the prosecuting attorney. We just got some new gw a young fellow who's not the smartest in the books. He just needs to get out of the vehicle more heck I think he drove every road in the county that he legally could. There have been a few arrested as I mentioned in my previous post I haven't had any problems here lately. I haven't talked to the guy that arrested them about how he did it. So I guess GC still thinks I'm full of it lol.

#2510607 - 06/23/13 12:39 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

I just got off the phone with him he said that he talked to the local department and got a request to be involved in this case. So there u go gc . Case closed haha

Edited by wvyotehunter68 (06/23/13 12:46 AM)

#2510699 - 06/23/13 11:45 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
BS... this supposed FBI guy couldn't make the simple private property trespassing infraction/misdemeanor arrest as you stated he did even if he wanted to. He simply doesn't have the lawful authority to do it. And a supposed local law request doesn't change that in any way. Why are you doing this to yourself? Please quit attempting to bluff your way through this BS and let it go. rolleyes

#2510784 - 06/23/13 04:57 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
RJM Acres Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ozarks
Well GC, under certain circumstances and conditions a federal
agent may enforce state and local laws.

I'll send you a quick pm.

#2510819 - 06/23/13 06:53 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Well gc I believe u r wrong . There is no bs here. And why would I lie about this I mean come on if I was gonna lie I would lie about something worth lieing about. U need to stop makeing yourself look like a fool. thumbup

Edited by wvyotehunter68 (06/23/13 07:03 PM)

#2510824 - 06/23/13 07:08 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

We just need to drop this and becomes friends again this is no place for fighting I just wanted help and I get called a bs.

#2510994 - 06/24/13 01:40 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
I don't have time to continue right now anyway, I got a hot tip of a big sale on cement in the free classified ads I need to chase down before everybody else finds out about it. rolleyes

#2511085 - 06/24/13 11:34 AM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
wvyotehunter68 Offline
Seasoned Member

Ahaha I already found some cement I got it done this spring.

#2551762 - 10/03/13 06:13 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
borrowed time Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Colorado
deleted

Edited by borrowed time (10/03/13 06:15 PM)

#2553285 - 10/07/13 02:20 PM Re: whats the best way to keep people from poaching on your property [Re: wvyotehunter68]
willy1947 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ohio, Ohio

My Grandfather shot one once and his brother shot one off the top of our fuel tank. We just have signs on the fences and the local PD on speed dial. Down by the apple trees we have two white crosses with RIP on them. The biggest thing we have is dumping trash. That is an easy fix, we get their address from the trash and the PD makes a house call. People who dump trash should not include their welfare mail.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.