Stansberry Research on Oboma

ok didnt finish it, they couldnt get to the point fast enough for me.

It just plain irritated me to keep watching, fill us in so others dont have to sit through that painful to watch video

Btw, thanks for being a trooper and finishing it, i wasnt strong enough
blushing.gif

I've tried to watch a couple of his videos. I never got far before I stopped and went on to something not quite so aggravating. If he tried to just get the message out there quick, then tried to sell whatever he was selling, I'm sure there's quite a bit of truth there. Some others do better about simplifying what they have to say, instead of trying to monopolize your whole night with a video.

Well I have watched the Video and to summarize what he is saying that because of this boom in Gas/Oil America will be a Boom town again. And Obama will take credit for all of it(even though all this has been in the work for a Decade) and that because of the Nations Prosperity the People will re-elect him or his Wife in appreciation for what has happend,even thought he didn't start he will take credit for it. Then he goes on to how to cash in on all this. Now the question is HOW! could he run for a third term,Its against the Constitution am I right???? So How then ?????

Thanks Wallbass. I appreciate the info. Zero and his band of thieves introduced legislation a while back to do away with term limits. Here's the link-- LINK It has already been shown how the last election was stolen.

Back