Occupy the NRA

frozenbutt

If you are on facebook keep an eye out for this group. They are planning to "occupy" pro 2A and hunting pages. I have already said a few kind words to them.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/OccupyTheNRA

I commented on one of their posts....its was deleted(go figure), there was no profanity, no name calling nothing slanderous in anyway. I merely asked them if they realized how long it would take police to show up at their door in the event of a home invasion and if they felt that time was suficient to save their life.

Now they must have blocked anyone who doesnt "like" their page from commenting. Typical liberal [beeep] BS. Screw em.

I also posted on my homepage that gun owners and patriots should go there and post their thoughts. Idk what happened but the post never did show up on my homepage. FB must be anti american or it could have been techinical issue, either way these types of people are not worth much of my time.

Lets keep our heads on straight and send comments and letters to representatives.. and hold them accountable for their actions, for or against. My state reps are very much against these types of bills and i have thanked them for that and let them know that they can consider me a supporter so long as they do their job and destroy any legislation of this type. Further more i explained to them that if they do vote for such bills i will do everything in my power to make sure they are never re-elected fo any office in my state again.

Do yourself a favor and close your FB account that way you don't need to worry about what a bunch of people acting like 13 year old girls are going to do to someone's page.

I did the fake book thing a coule years back, it lasted all of about 10 days.

The NRA and the second ammendment was around long before face book. Neither are dependant on it and will be around long after FB is gone. Join the movement, leave that FB chit behind.

Join the NRA instead, sending them some money does way more than "friending" them on some stupid website.

I dont tweet or text, never been on facecrook, but I do believe
that the greatest social network is PM. Just my opinion.

Bob

I believe if you ignore them they will tire and go back to playing video games in their parent's basement or "occupying" a day long seat in Star Bucks.

Back