I can't...

Yep I seeing more and more places charge more for ups/ FedEx shipping. I was going to order 5 ar mags earlier and shipping was going to be $16 I passed.

Originally Posted By: 1badsheeYep I seeing more and more places charge more for ups/ FedEx shipping. I was going to order 5 ar mags earlier and shipping was going to be $16 I passed.

I was going to order two 5 round boxes of 12 gauge Hevi13 turkey ammo the other day and they wanted over $19.00 to ship those two little flat five round boxes. Stupid...
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: Ricky BobbyI would suggest trying some A2460 or H335.

Not looking for alternatives. TAC works well in the .223, .308, and even the .30-30 and I have really good loads worked up for those cartridges with TAC. I just want some TAC... (insert whine and appropriate sobbing here).
smile.gif

If you lived within an hours drive I would bring you the half pound sitting in my cabinet...least I could do for the laugh this brought me.
You best get yourself 8 lbs when it becomes available.

Not sure where you are in MO, but if you want to run over here to central Indiana, close to the Illinois line. I've got a couple pounds you can have for cost.

Thank you for offer, but at the cost of gas it would be cheaper to pay the extreme combined Hazmat/shipping cost of ordering some (if found in stock someplace). As of right now I have about 3.5 pounds and that will hold me for a little while and maybe some of this nonsense will settle down after a bit.

I was out today and went to about the last local shop with reasonable prices, a shotgun skeet range mostly. Folks seem to be catching on, primers were down in quantity and up to $33 per 1k.

I had even brought a list of alternate powders to look for. They were well stocked with shotgun & handgun powders. I didn't have to deviate far & picked up some IMR 4895 and 4350 at $21 a pound. If it comes to it I can do almost all my rifle loading with those 2 powders.

Back