You can't vote the "bill of rights" away.

notimer

It makes no sense to me that you can vote, dictate, erase, or by any other means, do away with any of the bill of rights.

I don't care how many votes the gov has or any votes of the people of this country have, these rights cannot be taken away.
It's time we took the ones they have taken away back....
(softly #1) (some states #2) (#4 for sure they're working on#6)
and (#9 looks like has been gone for years) and i'm sure with the UN law #10 aint worth the time it takes to read it.

I've said for many many years DC stands for divide and control.

Remember i don't want to give up any of my rights even if the vote is 10 to 0, i demand my rights and as far as i'm concerned
my right to bear arms is the only hope i have to keep the other ones... who's with me?

Im with you 110%. It just doesnt make sense how these things come to be voted on. You just cant. Its agianst the constitution. Its treason!!!

Last edited:
I think to get the goverment to act as they should you'd have to oust all those in and reinstate a real goverment, and force them to abide by the constitution step by step, they are supposed to be servants to us, not thereselfs, you'd have to go back to 1800 to find this type of goverment. We all know a good man can't run for office, it's a farce how it runs now and getting worst by the day.
Please read the Declaration on Independence you'd think it needs to be read again at the end of a revolution, like you need a replay button, It's so true.

Back