Foxpro Caller issues

grp318

I recently narrowed a friends foxpro caller to try out. It worked great for a little while then the remote starting not responding. I changed the battery's and it worked again. A little frustrating going back and forth to the caller...

Last night I bought a fury 2 and started playing with it. The remote kept locking up and not responding. The battery's were new, and I changed them again with a fresh pack.. But it kept happening. It would not let me turn off the remote. I had to remove the battery's each time in order for it to reset. Am I doing something wrong? Tech support is closed till Monday and I need it for tonight. Has anyone had this issue?

Thnaks

Sorry, No even with fresh battery's the remote will lock up after a short period of time or when I'm trying to program the presets. That's when I have to remove the battery's.

Somthing cant be right. I just hit the recall button, and then the remote locks up again. It shows 000 0
But becomes unresponsive. the calling time even stops.

I have had a Fury for years. They are good callers. I'm not very technical so I don't know what to tell you. I will send this to PossumAl and see if he can help you. If not one of the staff at FoxPro will pick up on this and chime in. Good callers and great service when you need it.

grp318. I have never had that particular issue occur, but it could be any one of various problems. If you continue to have problems when setting up your presets, make sure you are following the instructions exactly. Each preset is an individual step, and you must go back to step one for each. Make sure your remote and Fury are on the same channel. Finally, make absolutely sure that you don't have any duplicated numbers in your sounds, and that each sound is prefixed by a three digit number and a space, i.e. 000 Coyote Pair, 001 Coyote Locator.

Wish I could help more. If none of these suggestions help you, please do contact Foxpro tomorrow.

Back