Lumens Lux and lights

Duane,

There is a much more simple answer to your question.. YES, The XLR250 in red will allow you to ID your intended target at 150 yards through an optic. I will guarantee this or you can have your money back within 45 days of purchase..

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at boondockoutdoors@verizon.net

Jeremiah

it will be mounted to my scope and i am using a nikon p-223 3x9x40. i would like to know a guestimate of yardage. the variables dont bother me that much. i understand that they do effect the lighting. i wanna be ablr to identify and shoot.

sorry jeremiah, replied to the wrong post. THANK YOU for simplifying the answer i was looking for. i checked out your website and seen that you give discounts to firefighters. i just so happen to be a firefighter and would love to order an xlr kit. please send me an email and let me know what i need to do. my email is nursemedic2@cox.net. again, THANK YOU!!!!

Duane

Originally Posted By: WhiteknuckleDuane,

There is a much more simple answer to your question.. YES, The XLR250 in red will allow you to ID your intended target at 150 yards through an optic. I will guarantee this or you can have your money back within 45 days of purchase..

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at boondockoutdoors@verizon.net

Jeremiah

We all know the simple answer, it is stated in numerous places all over the night hunting section by guys who own a XLR250.

The search option eliminates redundant questions that get asked over and over.
thumbup1.gif

This post was meant as a comparison between lights.

I own and use different lights than most guys on here. I do that because I know how they perform not because some guy tells me so.

Back