I pulled the Trigger!

Dead Down Wind

LS-64 $5157.33 to my door!

640x512 35mm NTSC 30hz

*I will be posting my PS32 for sale in the classifieds soon if anybody is interested!

HAPPY HUNTING!

Kevin

Been thinking of doing the same thing. Love my PS-32, but I understand the newer, greater resolution FLIR is a thing of beauty! Let us know how yours performs.

No! don't post how good it is! You are going to make me buy one as well
laugh.gif
Was thinking of weapon sight t50 but would like higher res unit, just not higher res $$$$$. I think it will blow the ps32 away, better core and probably better software/firmware.

They (Experts) say that it is 4x better than the PS32 and at twice the price it is a gamble i am willing to take.

I will not how well it works until i have it in hand around February 20th.

I am excited about the bigger FOV, resolution and the ZOOM!
Not crazy about the cost:-( However, I got a deal i could not pass on!!

It is a real nice unit compared to anything else even remotely similar to it, you will enjoy it allot as it adds quite a large dimension to your night hunting....

Originally Posted By: SkyPupIt is a real nice unit compared to anything else even remotely similar to it, you will enjoy it allot as it adds quite a large dimension to your night hunting....

I know you have one of each, how would you compare it to the PS32?

Or, is the LS64 in a category of it's own compared to the competition?

The LS-64 has 4X the amount of pixels to compose things from, thereby making it 4X more accurate of composing animals. It also has 4X+ magnification making it twice as strong for zooming in. You will like it. The PS-32 gets the job done in good fashion and the LS-64 is a double step up from there.

Back