Obama Asking US Military Leaders Will you Shoot on Americans

Wow that was a little scary, I never thought he would take it that far. Kind of funny how the Canadian can see whats happening. Civil War here we come

Remember Kent State vietnam protesters were shot by the National Guard and got fried for it. The table has turned obama wants to kill americans. Wonder what race he will go after first and for most, and sit and have a beer with others. This hole administration stinks like the out house oh wait it is the out house.

He should never have got re elected.I can not believe we have @#$%^%&People in this country that stpid.Just hope our military leaders and troops are better people than he is. I cant even get the youtube to play on my computer. Just going by what you guys post. What in the world did he do anyway?
Daryl P.

Last edited:
What yall think, he is not American. He hates Americans. He is out to destroy the American way of life plain and simple. Whoever refuses to believe that is ignorant.

Originally Posted By: Ernest IIHe should never have got re elected.I can not believe we have @#$%^%&People in this country that stpid.Just hope our military leaders and troops are better people than he is. I cant even get the youtube to play on my computer. Just going by what you guys post. What in the world did he do anyway?
Daryl P.

He wants a dictatorship just plain and simple the bad part is he is taking the same route that hitler did it starts with protecting the children and then the healthcare to get people on his side after that its time disarm the american citizens.

Looks like our goverment is using terrorism on its own people. Way to go. To bad he doesnt fall in a hole somewhere. Dont worry your right to worship a true and living God will be a crime next.
Daryl Pelfrey

Yes he does hate America, he wants to ruin our economy, total collapse of the American monetary system, invoke marshal law, disarm the American people and take over as a dictator. He wants to bring NATO forces to our soil to enforce his will upon us all.
Why is nothing being done to get him out of office ? He needs top be impeached and now before he gets any further.

Ok, Let's all put on our common sense hats. This is just someone trying to stir up trouble. Until there is a named source and that source is vetting this is just a hoax.

Couple things....and I know some will not like this but really think about it. Take the emotion out and critically look at it. That's what professional soldiers do.

Has this and is this discussed among the Military and other Agencies. It has and is. This not a secret. Is it being used to 'weed" out officers....no. Soldiers do not openly discuss these issues, this happens amongst a squad or platoon while killing time waiting for ops or during down time in training. Leaders discuss it in very private settings and never is it openly seriously discussed.

This is just what I have found.....most have no problem killing domestic terrorists. But we/they also know the difference in the guy trying to kill Americans on our soil and a whole sector of Americans trying to uphold the constitution. Is it true that some soldiers of the regular uniformed services would blindly follow orders ....yes, but they are the very small minority. Most will not without a very detailed explanation as to why and they will be looking for BS. Remember most soldiers have friends and family all over this nation or their buddy next to them does. Soldiers are loyal to their buddies first but only to a point.

If it was to happen it would not come from the one of the seven branches of the Uniformed Services of the United States. Yes there are 7,not 4 and most Americans are so clueless they could not name them. It would more than likely come from the Law Enforcement components.....and there lies the real issue. Would the Regular components of the uniformed Services intervene against them?

I would say yes. Not all LE would support it but if they did....let there be no doubt and no disrespect intended....they would be swept aside. This is really what they are afraid of deep down.

I do not think any of this will come to pass.....too drastic and draconian of a measure. Slow and subtle laws of restriction are the method they will use to where eventually guns will be like smoking. But that will take time.

Originally Posted By: UtahRob I have told my wife and kids that i will not surender one gun i own .

My wife and I have discussed it, we've decided it makes more sense to live and have some back ups.

Maybe my wife cares about me more?
grin.gif

Back