new member wants to hunt north

EXPRESS

Hello all, this is my first post on here so I should first introduce myself;

I am an Aussie living in Italy was I own and manage a hunting/wildlife rreserve of 1100 Hectarers. We have very few "varmints" on the place. Foxes are present but do not tend to respond to calls as they did in Australia, I shot out all the nutria in my lakes as ordered to do so by my local provence and that leaves crows and pidgeons riading freshly sewn crops but they are very wary indeed and get to be momotonos.

Till now I have participated on another more general forum that I enjoy immensly.

I would love nothing more than to get to the northern States, Canada or Alaska and to hunt bobcat coyote and wolves.

I have been offering "swap hunts" around the place but there are few(no) takers on the varmint front.

I have had a couple of really good experiences with this system and and prefer to go about things this way when possible. - Make some new friends and you create yourself a reason to go back to a place or counrty even after the hunt is over. I thinks it's much nicer to find a friend wiating for you you at the airport ready to take you on a hunt with him.

I have the opportunity to offer some of the best European hunting around, in a remote location in Tuscany, Itlay.

I offer wild boar, fallow and roe freerange with mouflon in a 600acre fenced area. Accomodation, pick up/dropoff from the airport and all the others tidings are on me for the person who would have be over shoting coyotes bobcats and if possible wolves over their side.

Can I find anybody interesested here?

I am expecting a hunter on my place in March from the other forum, with whom I have already been hunting in the UK and had a great hunt with him before christmas. If anyone contacts me personally I can ask him if he wouldn't mind me giving out this e-mail for some charatcer references on my part.

I would like to hunt the north because I think there I will find the biggest beastie coyotes and bobcats and best furs(I do not intend on seling any of my trophies, but would have most of thamm mounted and all of them tanned)

what do you all, think here is there anybody interested?

Regerds,
Joe Marra

ozelapids@hotmail.com

Back