907 coyotes last year?

Locohead

Did anyone read about the 907 coyote guy from Alberta in this month's Trapper & predator mag.? WOW! What a feat! I know he is a trapper but the picture of him next to his furry barn showed him with a rifle. I wish they had asked him in the interview how many he'd taken by calling. I would guess a few anyway.

Hey Red', how ya been?

The guy's name is Marty Senneker of Hays, Alberta. The Trapper and Predator Caller has a web site, maybe there is a way to get a copy of the story. www.krause.com/outdoors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S. Although probably already your intention, let us know if you talk to him. Bring him on down to chat a spell or seventeen.

edit: for the P.S.

Thanks Loco, I been great and about to get better. Mike Granger is coming up for a week and we are gonna do some vaccinations on the coyote population. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hays is about an hour and a half south of me, I hunt pheasants down there. That is amazing that he got that many, unless he got them somewhere else. I'll check it out.

I hope you and speed-skinner have some fun! Go get 'em Mike, I think you have last year's record to beat. Was it 12 dead coyotes or maybe only 9? It seems like one or the other.

Locohead, It was 12. Me and the frog are going to wreak havoc on all that dare show their faces. I'm optimistic but don't think we'll get 970!! Doesn't suprise me about the guy at Hays getting so many. Redfrog is in coyote mecca. The secret is going to be out soon and all these guys on PM are going to be hounding in on my "claimed" territory. Unfortunately, Canadians really don't care to allow us Americans to expand our territory any further to the North. So I'll just depend on my older and slower buddy to save them all for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll take more pictures this year of dead coyotes before they get skinned. They just don't look as good flat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif We'll keep everyone posted on how things are going during the hunt.

Older? Slower? whatchoo talkin' about Willis??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Oh! Oh! You must mean deliberate and methodical. Yeah that be it. Yeah.

Locohead, I did some checkin'and Marty Senneker is a fur buyer.I haven't seen the article, so I don't know how accurate it is.

Back