I won at the eagle river banquet!

Alaskan

I won a mossberg 835 ultimag last night at the duck unlimited banquet! Its the camo synthetic hi-viz sight model. It will be nice for duck/turkey and varmint hunting this year.

That is fantastic Man good for you..........but if it does not go with anything you ware let me know I will take it for ya lol lol just joking
hope ya nail a few for me with it

Jonathan

Good for you, it's always nice to know you've won something. Now, first thing is to take the safety apart, the tang button thing a jimmie, and stone it until it works well and smooth every time. It's not safe carrying a gun that you think is on safe and it isn't. The Mossbergs are bad for that, mine included until I worked the safety mechinism. Also, fire some 3 1/2" shells through it and let me know if they seem to stick in the chamber. I sometimes have this problem with them and even on occasion with 2 3/4" sabboted slugs out of the rifled barrel. Cost me a deer last year, too. I'm not knockn the 835 it's just that I have had some kinks to work out of mine and want to prepare you for them. But for the price you paid for it these foybles are cheap to correct. Enjoy.

Back