SNOW

SCOTT

It's snowing! It's snowing! I woke up this morning and it was lightly snowing, by mid morning we have a couple inches and it's still coming down. Just wanted to share my excitement. So ya, it's snowing!

Scott

Too much snow! I have a ford focus for crying out loud! I miss my truck. Ill get some chains or somethin but these dang coyotes arent gettig away that easy. Lets see, Emergency equipment} Snowshovel:check, Sand:check, Towstrap(but have no idea where to hook it too):check, Chains:check, Cell phone:check I guess Im all set! by the way can I get a Ride?

Well I got back from town and low and behold more SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I love it the bad part I need to be on a plane for the lower 48 on thursday morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif my luck the wind will pick up and when i get back all the snow will be gone GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! well John kill wolves for me while I am gone will be back by the night of the 4th want to hear that you are at least 12 ahead of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif you all have a super Christmas and be safe out there >>>>

Coyote Slayer -

Have a safe trip. I think the wolves are safe from me this week. Haven't been out since the first as I've had to be out of town the last couple of weeks. (God I hate Anchor town!). Going to Fbks tomorrow. If the snogo wants to run I'll be out the next couple of weeks. We'll see how many of that dozen will be left.

Have a good x-mas

From my Family to yours have a super Christmas John talk to you when i get back from the LOWER 48 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the land of frute and nuts NO !!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I all ready miss Alaska /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Dam I hate this part.>>>

Happy Holidays to you to CS, and the rest of you fellas. Be safe this week.

Todd

PS. Roy don't let any of those fruisuit cases.ts and nuts sneak up in your

Back