Show us Wolves

AKA Yuppiehunter

I know you fellas are not radio D.J.'s but i would like to make a request.

Please show me some wolve pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am assuming you can hunt them in Alaska and Canada, right? If so knock-em dead and show as many photos as you guys can.

good luck hunting fellas,

Yupp

Here is my one and only (so far) wolf taken..... Also a photo of where I was when the wolf was taken. Even if I hadn't been successful that day, any day in scenery like that is worth while.

Sorry for the size of the last two.

w-rug1.jpg

w-rug2.jpg

w-rug3.jpg

scene10.jpg

wolftarp.jpg

wolf4wlr.jpg

Thanks for the pic Randy, i bet that was a fun day? He looks heavy, how big is he?

What did you use to call him in? Did he have buddies come in too? I bet your heart was a racin.

Good job, but keep em coming

Yupp

Randy,

That thing is BIG! What a kick that must have been. Two things I would like to call some day are a wolf and a lynx. Don't have either one down here where I live. Of course, if the environmentalist ever get their way and plant them in these mountains, there might be a possibility someday! Thanks for sharing.

As for the size of this beast, he was 7'-0" from tip of nose to tip of tail. Though we didn't actually get him on a scale, we estimate his weight at about 160 pounds. It took two people to get him hauled up on a rope to skin. You should have seen me out there on the side of a mountain, alone, trying to get the thing on my 4-wheeler.

Unfortunately, I can't claim calling him in. For the full story you can go to my webpage and read. I was out moose hunting...then the excitement began....

Back