Welcome all to the New forum

Hey, where did all these snow shoe hairs come from. Come on guy's good old Alaskan up to your butt crack in snow tipe huntin stories. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wow! OUTSTANDING!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! :)

Most Hearty thanks to Robb and all the rest of the Moderators for making this forum a real life reality.

Absolutely SUPER and Cause for Celebration! This is gonna be good! :) OUTSTANDING!!

Hats off and BRAVO to the best durn predator board on the entire internet!

My Heartfelt thanks guys.

Cas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You guys will be in good hands with Rich and Redfrog. Hey Redfrog, you never did tell me how you found out? (See "this has got to change")

Did I hear right???? That if we started this forum for these guys that they had to at least purchase one decal? Tell me it's true!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WOW!
I just wanted to check in, but if you guys want anything outta me your gonna have to come out to a different part of the board where it's a little warmer.
How do ya deal with it in here?

Redfrog & Rich, thanks guys for holding er down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey River Runner! It's a party in here......
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping at my nose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think Rich and I are going snowboarding later. :eek:

hahahaha Rich snowboarding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif have you seen the size of his ears on Jay's picture he will be snow-sailing....

Back