Another new member

Graydog

This looks like a very good forum,and I am interested in learning as much as possible about calling predators.I began calling fox in the Xenia Ohio area in 1973 and have been hard at it ever since.Would rather call coyotes than eat.I am looking forward to talking with all of you.

Bob

------------------

Nice to meet you Graydog. It sounds like you have a bunch of experience under your belt. Take care and good hunting to you.

------------------

Hey Graydog!

Welcome from another newbie, lot's of good stuff on here. Some extremely knowledgeable folks here. Enjoy, I am!

Bob

Hello and Welcome to Predator Masters Graydog
Just ask all the questions you need or want to ask we have many many good hunters here.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

Greydog. . .

Hoooowdyyyy!!!

Welcome to Predator Masters, always room for one more in this pack of critter callers.

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Mighty glad to have you...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

My name is Bob Parks and I live in Boyd co Ky.I am 40 years old,divorced,and father of two sons 22,and 16.I have been engaged for two years to a woderfull woman which just got back earlier this evening from scouting turkeys with me.I worked as a technician for AT&T Wireless untill a mishap at work which will lead to my second back surgery in two years.To say the least this has really put a damper on my trapping and calling lately.I called and killed my first fox one night in Nov 1973 on a JS gray fox pup recording,and have been addicted every since.I have enjoyed my years as a trapper and predator caller and have met some really good people along the way.If my next 28 years in this,are half as good as the first was,I will be one old happy fart.

Glad to have you Graydog. Hope you enjoy yourself here. We don't argue as much here as we do on the trapping forum. Pull up a chair and enjoy the posts. Wiley E

Hey Graydog,

Welcome!!! Pull a chair, sit down by the fire, and swap some stories and calling "secrets".

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Graydog..welcome to the best varmint board in the world. It's guys like you that make it that way. Please join in at every opportunity and help us answer questions.And please feel free to ask a few. I know you will be another great asset to this board. ...Randy

Thanks to everyone for the nice welcome.I look forward to talking predator calling with all of you.This seems to be a great forum,with alot of good info.Tom I tried to email you but could not get your address.Carter county has a very good population of coyotes as does the surrounding counties.I have taken quite a few yotes from that area in the past.When you come here to hunt be sure to bring a howler,it seems to be very effective.Jackrabbit and woodpecker sounds work well also.Hunt the edges of pastures and on major ridges,a big hangout for coyotes around here.Getting permission is no problem,as I have very seldom been turned down by a farmer or landowner when I have asked to hunt coyotes.Good luck and good calling.

Bob

Graydog
Thanks for the info some how I got unregistered and I don't even see my last post to you but I'm glad there up there not to happy for the farmer's who my lose anything to them another relative of the farmer lives in Carter co. and said that last year that was the reason for a bad year for squirrel hunting Feel free to email
Tom

Back