Skinning coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom T., I am very well aware that this sight is full of opinions and I truly think you missssssssed the point of what I was saying! I could really care less if you state YOUR OPINION or not, but the fact of the matter is if you want to get on your soap box and preach about your beliefs and try to push them on the other members of this sight in MY OPINION, go join a church and then you can preach to people that come to listen to you. We are here because we want to be, not so we can hear somebody going on and on about what they believe to be right! I respect the right of every member of this board to state an OPINION and if you can't realize what I was trying to get across maybe you need to read all of what I said and not make snide comments on one small part...LOOK at the words that came before the word OPINION...the whole picture and not just a small portion.. Oh and by the way my grandparents would have said something like this, " Kill every one of those stinking Son-of-*^=ches and let'm lay were they die" or they would tell us to throw them in the hog pen and let the hogs eat them...OH I GUESS THEY DIDN'T GO TO TOTAL WASTE, THE HOGS ATE.. ALA-COYOTE WITH A TOUCH OF FUR! My point Mr. Tom T. is that until you loose the kind of money my family looses due to predation..you can't tell me what you or your grandparents would do until your put in that situation..Anything before then would be strictly speculation...because we all know we can say what we would do, but until it actually happens all that talk about, "I would do this" or " I would do that", In my OPINION that is BULLS*it and you know it!!! But now that is just my OPINION and how I see fit to express it !!!

------------------
Bus-Bus

[This message has been edited by Bus-Bus (edited 04-12-2001).]

I think everybody knows where each of you stand on this issue by now, so in the interest of harmony, should there be need of further rejoinders, perhaps it would be better to express them via e-mail? Please?

Good hunting. LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back