E-Caller Testing- Continued Remote Functions and Details

Last winter I had some more sounds put on my W/T call and they sent me the little chip or whatever it is called and I put it in. It is like putting a SD card in your camera. That easy. The sleep mode can be adjusted. I have mine at 1 minute but if you call there or look at your directions it should tell you how to adjust it. I love mine and it is the old syle speaker.

Originally Posted By: clawmanI've been using a W/T caller for a couple of years now. Haven't used any other callers so don't have anything to judge as better or worse. I do have a couple of peeves though.
1. The web site says 150-800 range for the remote, Ha NO WAY!!
The best I've ever gotten is 80 paces (yds) and that has to be line of sight or you have nothing.
2. Bill has many sounds but to add any it is not only expensive but inconvenient to send the caller back to add them.
I agree, Bill and everyone has been great to work with when I've had problems with batteries, chargers, caller.
Good folks,
Are these common issues with e-callers or exclusive to W/T?
I'm planning on getting another caller for my winter calling in Arizona so would appreciate some input.
Thanks,
Cal

witch caller do you have? I have a 2030 and unless there are some major changes to the remote i would say there must be something wrong mine will wk well over 300 yards no problem

You do not have to send the W/T caller back to update sounds, they now keep a record of your sounds and when you want updates you can call and they will make a new Micro Chip with your old sound and the new ones added.

Back