RIGHT ON

Red Tadpole

This morning I finally got finished my hunters ED, and don't worry I passed.So now I can go and help my dad actually hit something for once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .Hopfully I can get some time hunting with my dad before the season closes.Sometimes I think if I dont go out with him he wont get a thing,But it's all about to change.Did I mention that im a pretty good shot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .I have been hunting with my dad from the time I was old enough to walk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congradulations on passing hunter safety. Take advantage of every opportunity to hunt with your Dad, you will never forget it!

what did you get on ur test?
I haven't takin' mine yet... going to this mount.... i've hunting for so long without a licence.... and i don't like watching for game wardens so i'm talking the test... i think i'll pass with all that i know....

Silverbullet,

Get that test taken, get that license and stop hunting until you do! And, in the future, keep in mind that the internet goes all over the place. Maybe even into your gamewarden's living room!

Randy

Back