How old

Wow Red Tadpole. I don't know whether to say high or feel sorry for ya! :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Redfrog's son huh, lol? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well welcome to the club. Glad to have ya here. Danged fine Dad ya have there. Only thing is ya gotta learn to kill those coyotes before he sees them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol >>>>>>>>James L.

P.S. Redfrog-----> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh man....just when we thought we had things under control with Red Frog he goes and spawns :rolleyes:

LOL, hey welcome to the board there, Red Tadpole. Your always welcome here
wave.gif

Thanks for the welcome Mr.Lively and River Runner.My dad's told me all about you guys,so far you don't sound like trouble makers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mr. Livley??????????? What has that Red Squeaker been saying about me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I tell ya boy....It ain't true! Nope it ain't!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL

Bee seein' ya!!!!! >>>>>>James L.

Hey Red Tadpole,

When we go up deer and elk hunting, they call my dad, "Big Bird." I think they are refering to his tummy. Anyway, Years later, when I began hunting and using a CB, the knuckleheads began calling me, "Little Bird." Dang it. I hate it when that happens. My brother-in-law's dad is named, "Top Gun." What would you guess his handle became? "Son-of-a-gun." But they call him,
"Son-of-a" for short. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back