Plans for the Summer?

im goin to grab the ole Marlin .22and shott a bunch of groundhogs, work my butt off, to be able to buy bullets for the ole Marlin .22... and wrk to get enough money to send myself to mexico! only need 75 more bucks and im done!! :)... other than tht im just gunna chill and shoot a bunch! ;-)

Andrew

Problably work most of the summer but will be pulling a few cats out of the Mississippi and Illinois Rivers, Try to call in a few Yotes with no gun, and cruising the carribean.

I will probaly sit on a bridge that is close to my house and shoot snakes out of the creek.I shot 7 today.Then i will go to the pool and flirt with the girls.And i might go catch me a butt load of bass and bream.

Well im gonna have to work. I have to fuel my girlfrends shoping capades and i have a car that needs insurance. I will spend my time with steph if not working or fishing. I will probly shoot some snakes that venture on the the prperty too. I remember those days when i could go flirt with the other girls but im pretty much tied down with the one i want to marry.

Me, hmmm... Well, might get a summer job at a feed store to help cash up ammo, also going to go camping for 10days about 5-6 hours north of here. Spend time hanging out with my friends, trying to get one of my friend's sister, real cutie, half italian I think, if I can't get with her, well, back to chasing all them girls in skimpy little swim suits, scouting for squirrel season, maybe do some hawg hunting, coyote hunting, fishing, shooting, all this ain't in order either, spending time raising my turkeys, shooting up rattlers, swimming, relaxing, actually, if I can't get one of my friend's sister which is 13, I can always go to one of my other friend's sister which is 14, which would probably be eisier to get, but I like a challenge, BTW, I am 13 for those of you that don't know. That is all I can think of at this moment.
Matt.

LOL, I already have alot of my life planned out, after I get out of high-school, going into the Marine Corps, then stay in there a few years, leave, then get a small job just to get ready to get into Law enforcement. Stay in that until I retire, then, happy, but probably sore, hunting from there. Hopefully I won't have to go into battle while in the corps, and hopefully won't need to de-holster my sidearm in violence other than maybe arrest warrants and such. I don't know of a single being that has his/her life planned out. I don't always trust on faith.
Matt.

Back