Doesn't Anybody hunt?

hey from alabama.Im 12 almost 13.I just bought a rabitt in distress tape.i put it out in a field or oat patch in my radio.so far 13coyotes2bobcat1fox. i cut them a flip with my 7mm-o8 with 150g ballistic tips

I'm 13 too.Thats pretty nice calling,how many did you get? How do you like the 7mm-08. My dad has a 7mm.Mag. He uses it for deer ,elk and moose.I have a .308 Remington model 7 for deer. We went out this afternoon calling. Two stands-No coyotes. And then on the way home we saw 4 running at a mile away.Maybe next time.Red Tadpole

it is a realy cool gun.i just now started using 150 ballistics because 140g would not expand when it hit them.They are realy hard to get a shot at because they can see real good.i managed to shoot a bobcat and 3 coyotes.but did not find them.i shot them with140g.i want something to drop'em

That's pretty cool. My dad uses 90gr in his 25.06. And when he hits them they splatter. We have very flat land so when we call them they usually jump right on top of us. We use snow camo. If the weather lets up we will go calling after school tomarow. It's snowing realy hard and its -20C. Red Tadpole

[This message has been edited by Red Tadpole (edited 03-04-2002).]

Went Out this past weekend with my new JS Convert a Caller. Called in 2 and Killed 1. Nice older male.

------------------
-The Killer

Back