ARs and US Jobs

KAZ

Like many of my friends I enjoy shooting precision rifles and the AR platform allows much in the way of customization. Most are used in target shooting from paper to steel with hunting the next and rapidly growing segment. Self defense being a bonus benifit. So many of us own several ARs in different configurations. I took a look at mine, and those of several of my range shooters and the thing that struck me was the almost 100%(triggers,barrels,stocks,rails,scopes,mounts,ammo,etc) Made In USA on everyone of them. American workers/companies all working at full capacity to provide a legal product to a non felon customer base that is being found guilty in advance. The loss of good, well paying American jobs as an industry/customer base is vilaified without solving any real problem will be tragic if allowed.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KAZLike many of my friends I enjoy shooting precision rifles and the AR platform allows much in the way of customization. Most are used in target shooting from paper to steel with hunting the next and rapidly growing segment. Self defense being a bonus benifit. So many of us own several ARs in different configurations. I took a look at mine, and those of several of my range shooters and the thing that struck me was the almost 100%(triggers,barrels,stocks,rails,scopes,mounts,ammo,etc) Made In USA on everyone of them. American workers/companies all working at full capacity to provide a legal product to a non felon customer base that is being found guilty in advance. The loss of good, well paying American jobs as an industry/customer base is vilaified without solving any real problem will be tragic if allowed.
Well said Sir, well said!

Yes lots of jobs will be lost if Feinstein gets her way. Unfortunately I dont think she cares as long as she succeeds with her agenda. It is going to affect gun makers as well as companies making the accessories. It will trickle down to the companies that sell the products. It will put an impact on anyone that wants to keep their firearms because of the tax you will pay.

Keep in mind that it will affect almost every firearm that is made. The pistol grip will affect all pistols and revolvers, they have a pistol grip. Any weapon capable of accepting high capacity mags will affect everything that accepts a detachable mag. It wont matter if one is made for it because as long as it is detachable that means it could accept a high capacity mag. This will affect your 22 lr and 17 HMR rifles as well. She has carefully worded this to make sure it will affect most firearms. She made the comment on the 94 ban that if she could take every firearm she would. That is her goal here.

We have an economy that is already struggling and she is looking to finish it off.

How can the people in Washington be so blind and not look at the unintended consequences that would come with such a ban?

I wish someone would tell me it's all going to be ok, but its not. O ya read her bill today. Sorry boys and girls but were going to have to give up our rocket launchers mounted to are ar's. This bill is ridiculous. Mitch McConnell said today that they have more important things to do now so he wouldn't get to any gun legislation for 3 months but the libtards want it done now while they still have a little support. So now the chief libtard is talking about executive orders!

I haven't been a lucky one that has located any M203s in any firearms stores I frequent. It might be worth a road trip, though. I spoke too soon. I actually just Googled M203 and found some.
unsure.gif

Obama, today."Chicago is the blueprint for national gun control" Biden said what the administration wants won't pass congress so Obama will issue an executive order.

Originally Posted By: choiceObama, today."Chicago is the blueprint for national gun control" Biden said what the administration wants won't pass congress so Obama will issue an executive order.
Let that happen and Chicago will be the model for violent crime in America. These are the same idiots that corrupted the housing industry, the banking industry, health care, and the auto industry. How many mechanics, used car salesman, parts manufacturers, and vehicle based jobs did their brilliant cash for clunkers cost us? After all, most people crushed American made gas hogs in favor of more gas friendly imports. They have us standing in front of a firing squad for our own good
crazy.gif
. I'm glad I have a bad back. It gives me another valid reason for not having to bury my head in my azz and breathe deep like these idea-log liberals. They will not stop until you and I become subjects instead of citizens. An executive order to this effect, in my opinion, is an act of treason and a declaration of war on the citizens by the president by violating our constitutional rights without following the checks and balances in place. I've sent multiple letters to my congressmen and my governor. Lets hope they earn their pay before we have a 1776 repeat.

Originally Posted By: choiceObama, today."Chicago is the blueprint for national gun control" Biden said what the administration wants won't pass congress so Obama will issue an executive order.

If this happens it will show that he is out of control and wanting to have complete control with no regard to the people of the United States. It will be time to impeach a President and show him that we will not be controlled by someone wanting to be a King or promoting communism. He has already made statements about our founding fathers and the constitution.

Back