“Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2012

Originally Posted By: dog1whckrHow could it be whittled down to 10?

Being mostly Democrats limited the number.But this explains it if you feel like reading the book:'THE CORRUPTION CHRONICLES: Obama’s Big Secrecy, Big Corruption, and Big Government'. Termed “highly readable and informative” by by Washington Examiner Executive Editor Mark Tapscott, the book comprehensively details how the Obama administration,which promised to be one of the most transparent, could prove to be the most secretive in a generation.

Well if it was the ten dumbest,she would top the list!! Does that make you happy?? And they made fun of Sarah Palin!!
lol.gif

The more time goes on the harder it is for me to believe that oboma was "voted"into a second term.Another thing I wonder about.When it looked like Romney might win,he all but quit trying.Why?Romney was at the WH for a visit the other day,the news reported.Did anyone hear what he and oboma had to visit about?I am not saying conspiracy,I just wonder why.With all the stuff that is going on that we know about that this administration is doing that is illegal why is no one doing anything?Most of the time someone wants to go down in history bad enough to blow the whistle.Does this bunch have that far reaching strangle hold on this country?

Back