Need Good Coaxer Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've orderd the Cronk Howler and Killer Call. I need a good coaxer call now. I'm going to get a squeaker tomorrow. Also ordered a Predator Enticer.

Thanks,
Darrell

It'd only cost you $50 to get an advertising account Yoter. The offer will be expiring soon, you should take advantage of it while you can.

My web site is full of great information and I don't sell calls directly to individuals so what's the big deal. Some have even down loaded the furnished call sounds and used them as E-caller sounds which is fine with me because I am just here to support callers looking for answers to their questions and to promote predator calling sports. If its just about dollars then the answers from the moderators may be somewhat skewed. PS If my super squeaker isn't the best then tell me which one is.
Yoter

Yoter - I noted you have no problem with folks downloading your sounds on your website.

I thank you.

It's a very nice resource - Ive harvested coyotes with the "Yoter" and "Badlander" wav files loaded on my LM E caller - I switch/toggle between the "slow" and "fast" versions to give the calling sequence some extra realism. My last time out I used the "super squeaker" as well to "seal the deal".

Can I post your link / info on our website reguarding the wav files.

Good hunting,

AP

Originally posted by Yoter:
[qb]My web site is full of great information and I don't sell calls directly to individuals so what's the big deal. Some have even down loaded the furnished call sounds and used them as E-caller sounds which is fine with me because I am just here to support callers looking for answers to their questions and to promote predator calling sports. If its just about dollars then the answers from the moderators may be somewhat skewed. PS If my super squeaker isn't the best then tell me which one is.
Yoter[/qb]
Yoter...

I did a search on all your posts and without fail you have tried to throw your link in to your website and every post you mention how much better your calls are than your competitors, including the post above...

You were offered the chance to advertise at the special rate given to the hobby call makers but you even had a smartass remark about that. Consider this your LAST warning!! If you post another link to your website or try in any way to push your calls on this website without becoming a paid advertiser, your posting privileges will be suspended and/or permanently terminated.

If you would like to discuss this in private then please feel free to email me or any other member of the pro-staff, we'd be glad to discuss this with you.

Yoter (Tom)
------------------
Don't worry Yoter, I have saved every word you typed in this post.
Rich

Tom...

Like I said... If you want to discuss this further, you have my email address..... And if you'll read my post above you'll see it doesn't say you put your link in every post... But that's neither here nor there, you were warned and even offered the hobby call makers price, but you refused... I still don't see where Darrel asked for your link, or where he even mentioned your calls before you came in pitching a sales ad to him, that was edited...

Here's my email address, in case your missing it?
Sales@predatormasters.com.

Your not to post a link at all Yoter without permission. What part of that don't you understand? You need to read the TOS agreement that you agreed to when signing onto this site or don't you understand that either???

Foreman, Your coxer call request seems to have gotten lost in a load of crap about advertizing.
You have a great coxer your lips and knuckle. try it you will be impressed.
Carl

I am sorry that this thread got out of hand. Nobody comes in to one of my forums, violates the TOS agreement, ignores warnings and calls a fellow moderator a liar without paying the price. I have called for a vote concerning the member who has caused this thread to be locked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back