No More Bob Costas for me!

Errick

I'm a big sports fan, especially football. But when Bob Costas used the Sunday Night Football halftime show to bash the gun owners of America, I was sickened nearly as much as I was on Nov. 6. And don't forget Jason Whitlock from Kansas City who made the original comments that Costas backed. These guys make a living because we listen to them. (WE DON'T HAVE TO.)

Last edited:
Whitlock is a racist d-bag and Costas is just a d-bag. I'll watch a little football if there is nothing else going on, but would rather be doing something else. Most of the professional athletes are just overindulged crybabies and thugs that couldn't get a job washing dishes if they had to.

I saw his halftime speal too. I was pretty disapointed that I couldn't even watch a litte football without some liberal yammering about my guns.

I never have cared for Costas or his views, Whitlock I pay no attention to as well, he is racialy biased. For Costas to usa that platform for his gun control agenda is just the beginning of whats coming our way from the entertainment industry. Who gives a "Bleep" what they think both politicaly or personaly.

Bob Costas is your typical pussified American male. It is amazing that a human brain could be so completely devoid of the slightest amount of common sense:

1. If the man's wife would have had a gun, maybe she could have prevented her murder and the murder of her child.

2. Big 300 lb football players are capable of killing small women and children without a gun.

3. If he used a baseball bat, should we ban those?

4. What about the repeated head injuries and subsequent depression from the holy sport of football? You might want to look into that as a contributing factor.

5. Also, pills and alcohol played a part. Bob Costas, you retard, do you want to ban those too?

Bob Costas, I suggest you stick to your day job of telling people what to think about a silly childs game played by millionaires. You obviously have no capacity for logical thought.

I just sent a e-mail to let NBC know what I think of Bob Costas and what I think of NBC for letting Bob Costas preach his liberal B.S. to us during a football game.

Here is the e-mail address

nbcsportshelp@nbcuni.com

Murder / suicides in countries that have largely outlawed guns have seen a decrease in those rates who's method was a firearm. That's proven fact and pretty much assured to happen.

What those that tout those findings don't tell you and don't publicize is the fact that the murder / suicide rates from other methods increase to equal those rates previously held by firearm.

Man has been killing one another for thousands of years, long before gunpowder was invented. Outlaw everything but rocks and sticks and they will still be doing it...

NBC and also Fox Sports (Where Racist Jason Whitlocks story came from.)

Use every forum, website, and other forms of communication to get the word out.

Such an ignorant statement made by costas. I wonder what costas would think if a gun or gun owner saved his life or the life of his family. Would he say that if it wasn't for a gun my family would be dead. I doubt it.

Here's a thought. We as a gun community need to go after media that perpetuates the anti-gun movement. We need to find the business's that advertise in these liberal rags and bombard them with threats to stop buying their products. Can you imagine getting thousands of " I'm not buying your stuff" letters or emails? Thats when you get their attention and cost them $$$$$. Then move on to the 3 networks. NBC should be the first. I have nothing but contempt for the lame stream media.

They are talking about this on The Hide too. One Guy brought up a good point... Hit the sponsors. Anhauser Bush is a Big part of the NFL and TV networks. Maybe that would be another way to voice dissaproval?

BobampOJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back