Mike E. Miller knife.........

I'm sure blood would stain the lighter colors.
The darker colors like OD green, woodland camo, multi-cam, and black would most likely wash out clean and never show a stain.
If I was going to put a functional lanyard on a working knife I'd use OD or black and not worry about it.
There's a reason I use black or OD on my coyote drags.

I can make lanyards that would loop into the hole in the handle, IF the hole is big enough for a doubled cord to fit through. They are so simple to make I could do a 5-pack that would last a long time for CHEAP.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: GCVince is a good dude and I looked hard at that knife when it came up. I nearly bought a damascus hunter with fancy ironwood handle made by Miller earlier in the year from Vince. Menefee and Miller are on my short list. The wife bought me an Ingram a month ago and I immediately began giving Christmas hints about another Ingram that I found at the same dealers and it was taken off the website shortly afterward. I have fingers crossed that is coming to Missouri for Christmas! That is what kept me from contacting Vince about that Miller knife. She's a good looker and anyone would be proud to own her and give her some honest workouts.

Menefee huh? That is my last name. Not too many of us around.

Originally Posted By: fw707

I can make lanyards that would loop into the hole in the handle, IF the hole is big enough for a doubled cord to fit through. They are so simple to make I could do a 5-pack that would last a long time for CHEAP.
thumbup1.gif

Like these:

7EF55DED-5F7E-43B9-A1AC-9B36409DD1F9-1185-0000012EB13ADB57.jpg

930A6FD5-91CF-4284-BEB3-40ACCD8F5508-1185-0000012EB784D8E8.jpg

Originally Posted By: fw707Does anybody know Mr. Watson?

My brother has the same knife. I used it some this past weekend to gut and skin a deer. Worked great and took a good edge.

I've never owned one, but have read about him and his knives. They say he made very good knives at very reasonable prices. Carbon steel blades....

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunThat would be Billy Watson of Alabama. Not sure if he is still around.....

Geez, that's bad news.
Billy made the best knife I've ever seen for the money. He forged all of his blades.

Yeah, his knives were underpriced IMO. A knife like yours would have sold for under $100, and worth every penny of it.

He may still be around, but not sure if he is still making knives or not........

Back