Squirrel Hunt Pic Contest!

Bees OBrien

Here's what i'm going to do for you guys. Thisnext month i'm running a contest. Heres the rules post your best squirrel hunting pic (1 entry) from now until December 1. at midnight December 1 i will put all of your screen names in a hat and pic the winner. The winner will get one of my squirrel calls! They'll get to choose from one of my new American Classics Squirrel Calls made from Black Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Oak or Red Cedar! good luck and lets see the pics. Pics have to be posted on this thread!

IMG_20121031_183542.jpg

Thats one of Bee's calls. Yall boys better get some entries because thats going to be a must have call!

if I had that rifle, I'd be shooting squirrels as well with it... sweet indeed.

those squirrels came from an infested neighborhood.... I shot 278 from that area during the summer with my sumatra .22 pellet rifle... the same one I killed the hogs with.

I have a picture to contribute, but I can't figure it out on my work computer. I'll post it later tonight

Last edited:
One from a recent trip. Only one I took the time to snap a picture of. It was too pretty of an area not to pose one. I needed a picture of the wife's .410 anyway
thumbup.gif
PICT0275.JPG

here's one I got today, red squirrel vs Benjamin Marauder .22 air pistol in carbine form, predator polymags, about 80 feet away

redaquirrelprod.jpg

got some good pics coming in and I think im going to up the prize I'll do the winners call up in one of my sweet dymondwood calls or whichever the winner would like....also it will be winners choice of a shaker squirrel call or the plain barker one nice pics!

Back