Opening night results

swift one

The moon and weather conditions were PERFECT for night hunting on the 15th. Our biggest problem was the fact that most of out land still had crops standing in it. LOL. We ended up doing two stands. One we got busted by a yote and the other was soemthing I have been trying to acheive since I got in this game. Sealing the deal on a red fox. I have called them in before on two occasions but never finished the deal. I was out with a first timer and he sealed it with his first predtaor kill. 40 yds and DRTd it- a little too much. A 223 with a 60gr HP is not an option for fox......
photoforphotobucket.jpg

Originally Posted By: peterjcWhats with the face blockage???? Are you in the Witness Protection Program???
tt2.gif

LOL, My friend seems to have an issue with his face being posted on the internet.

Good job swift one. Call'em out of that corn.I live about 1.5 miles from the In. state line. maybe I should head a little west and get my hunting license.I want to go fox calling now. We have to wait till nov. 10

Well done swift, Nice red !

" LOL, My friend seems to have an issue with his face being posted on the internet. " lol an odd issue

Last edited:
Back