Back in Stock!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: frankrBeen looking at these for a little while now and have a few questions.

The complete set looks like a good deal considering how one gets taken to the cleaners at Cabelas for some of there calls.

But

Is the set the best place to start?

or Do people really only use 1 or 2 calls from the set and leave the rest alone?

I'm not opposed to buying the set and still might just to have on hand but I do know I have bought a few mouth calls and have been less than impressed with the mass produced calls and am hoping that these semi-custom calls will be the ticket (they seem to be according to the reviews on this site).

I use all the calls in the set. I do use more than others but I do use them all. I do sell them individually also.. Thanks, Kerry

Frankr

You will not regret buying any calls from Kerry whether they be the custom or semi custom. His rubber rabbit calls sound great and are real easy to use.

Big Thumbs up to Kerry.

Took the calls out and they worked better than I could have hoped!

Too bad a coyote didn't come in. I took my little boy for his first coyote hunt and it was a three ring circus between him and the new dog in a bunch of cati!

I will say it's going to be hard to decide which call to use, they all sound very good and I wish I could use them all at once.

Originally Posted By: frankrBig Thumbs up to Kerry.

Took the calls out and they worked better than I could have hoped!

Too bad a coyote didn't come in. I took my little boy for his first coyote hunt and it was a three ring circus between him and the new dog in a bunch of cati!

I will say it's going to be hard to decide which call to use, they all sound very good and I wish I could use them all at once.

Thanks!! Im glad you like them..

Kerry, could you please email me payment method. I really want these calls. I have the rubber rabbit and the 220 swift calls and they are top notch. Thanks

Originally Posted By: spotandstockKerry, could you please email me payment method. I really want these calls. I have the rubber rabbit and the 220 swift calls and they are top notch. Thanks

Thanks I just sent you an email and a PM.. Thanks, Kerry

Originally Posted By: lv4hntnI would like a full set when you get back on line..
Thanks

The rubber calls are now back in stock
thumbup.gif

www.carverpredatorcalls.com

Kerry,

I got my calls in the mail yesterday (fast shipment). They sound really good. I bought the pack and was planning on splitting it up, and giving my father in-law a couple for Christmas. I just cant make my mind up on which calls, I like the best.

Guys,

What are your favorite ones in the pack? You can answer my question via a PM.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: k9jonesKerry,

I got my calls in the mail yesterday (fast shipment). They sound really good. I bought the pack and was planning on splitting it up, and giving my father in-law a couple for Christmas. I just cant make my mind up on which calls, I like the best.

Guys,

What are your favorite ones in the pack? You can answer my question via a PM.

Thanks!

Im glad the calls made it. The rubber calls just have a neat sound, You can really manipulate the sound. Have a super Christmas.

Back