Just got it back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vargy49

My countfits caught it 2 years ago.

ed6251b4cad8c49b5c171f4858a7f5609e2095c.JPG

Vargy

Vargy-How come you didnt keep the milk on the lips of that lil thing, it woulda been an even cuter mount?
Which counterfeits...the terriers or the stags?
rolleyes.gif

Take care.

Nice mount Vargy. Im not just out to get you, i dont have any problem other that what was already stated, and looks like you have droped that deal, so will I.

As far as the other guys, well what can i say, i hate to see it but looks like this thread is going to go sideways pretty quick! lol.

Jesse-Your right...Im tryin to turn over a new leaf.
scared.gif

Vargy-Read my first post as...ooooh ahhhh that is AWESOME, must have taken some serious dog power to have subdued that beast. Congrats!!!

Take care.

Last edited:
Doc, i dont really care how you post. I am no terrier man, just getting started, so i have no room to talk about his dogs. You call it as you see it, and thats fine by me. Im not and have not taken sides.

You will not hear me telling you to be nice, there was a certain member here a few years back that just rubed me the wrong way. He always seemed to know how to get me fired up, wether it was intentional or not i dont know, but he did, and i never once held back.

It seems like Vargy wasnt quite done when the last thread was locked!

Vargy, the pup i now have is from ET. I cant remember for sure now, and as i said before, "i believe" but im pretty sure that ether the top or bottom side is out of your blood.

Thats a really awesome mount would of liked to see that fight. I have had a couple of cattle dogs get a lickin and a half by those nasty varmints.

Nice mount! We don't have any of those around here. Maybe they would survive the coyotes better than the woodchucks do.

Originally Posted By: UphillDocVargy-How come you didnt keep the milk on the lips of that lil thing, it woulda been an even cuter mount?
Which counterfeits...the terriers or the stags?
rolleyes.gif

Take care.

LMFAO Uphill, you are somthing else brother LOL.

Shoot me your number in a pm.

Tim

Doc F-ck You you piece of [beeep]!!
If I remember right in one of your last smart [beeep] post was that you would not post any more if your name was not brought up!! I believe your name was not brought upo in this post!!
If they bann me or lock this or delete it so what!! If they cant see that your the trouble maker here I dont know what to say!! Thats why your not on my site any more if cause you dont care about the next guy!!
You were given many more chances then you deserved and was asked to stop the [beeep] !! but no you know every thing about every ones dogs!! Your the expert!!
Just like the way you treated Tomcat!! Tomcat is twice they guy you will every think of being!!
He would help the next guy out in a heart beat and never ask for any thing back!!
He has raised more dogs in a xcouple years then you ever in a life time and take care of every one of them!!
If you dont like his dogs then so be it!! I dont like your dogs but sure as [beeep] dont brodcast that you have [beeep] eaters!!

For the rest of you think you!! sorry this lead it this!! I have no control over [beeep] holes!!
The badger was 22 lbs.
I didnt have my Terriers with me when i seen it. I was coyote hunting and saw it in the middle of a corn field.
It was over as fast as it started.

Vargy

Originally Posted By: vargy49Doc F-ck You you piece of [beeep]!!
If I remember right in one of your last smart [beeep] post was that you would not post any more if your name was not brought up!! I believe your name was not brought upo in this post!!
If they bann me or lock this or delete it so what!! If they cant see that your the trouble maker here I dont know what to say!! Thats why your not on my site any more if cause you dont care about the next guy!!
You were given many more chances then you deserved and was asked to stop the [beeep] !! but no you know every thing about every ones dogs!! Your the expert!!
Just like the way you treated Tomcat!! Tomcat is twice they guy you will every think of being!!
He would help the next guy out in a heart beat and never ask for any thing back!!
He has raised more dogs in a xcouple years then you ever in a life time and take care of every one of them!!
If you dont like his dogs then so be it!! I dont like your dogs but sure as [beeep] dont brodcast that you have [beeep] eaters!!

For the rest of you think you!! sorry this lead it this!! I have no control over [beeep] holes!!
The badger was 22 lbs.
I didnt have my Terriers with me when i seen it. I was coyote hunting and saw it in the middle of a corn field.
It was over as fast as it started.

Vargy

Vargy-Are you telling me that the "counterfeits" comment on your original post, was not for me? I said if I was addressed...and I read that post as if you were talking to me. I guess you didnt read my second post?
At least you were finally honest about Tomcat "He has raised more dogs in a xcouple years then you ever in a life time..." Heck he has raised more in a couple years than most anyone has
rolleyes.gif
I wont agree with the "take care of every one of them." The wormy, shy, coccidiosis filled pups/dogs I have seen, would disagree as well.
You dont have to tell folks I have [beeep] eaters...I will tell them that. I cull far more of my own dogs than anyone else does
cursing.gif

I only know what I have seen and heard...if ANYTHING I have ever said on the subject isnt true, feel free to post it and I will defend it or admit I was wrong!
I guess you havent noticed tomcat has left you alone on this island...it may be time for you to follow his lead, and crawl back under the trailer.

Take care.

p.s. Remember..."If you cant laugh at yourself...everyone else will do it for you"

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree. Cool mount. Hopefully one day I will be lucky enuff to get one. I almost got one with the truck the other day. He was big,

Nice mount Vargy. I think your fighting a losing battle, Uphill Doc and Tim dont sound very smart to me, dont waste your time on losers Vargy.

I am building a Predator Masters octagon. It will be open for all the guys in the houndsman forum.....

We shouldn't have moderators, just an octogon..hahahaha.

Thanks Petey
Yes they are a very cool animal. It amazes me how they can turn in thier own skin.
I have only seen 2 around here in a while. The first was also 2 years ago. I was close and had the Terriers with me but it went in the hole on the wrong side of the fence. That guy didnt alow hunting so he got a stay!!
This one was in a wide opem corn field with no where to run!!

Vargy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back