Cz 455s maiden voyage

getfoxy

Finally got a chance to get my new 455 out and shoot it this weekend. Haven't picked up up a worthy scope for it yet but I did have an el cheapo package deal bushnell to slap on it for a quick fix. With the mediocre at best scope and and a heavy but clean trigger pull I really didn't expect great accuracy but was able to keep 5 shots of blue box federal inside a quarter at 50yards. Good enough for now.

Took it out this morning for some squirrels. Hit the woods at 730, by 8:0 I had my limit of 6. I really like this one. It has nice wood and really looks promising. Need to get a better scope and trigger upgrade though.

4186F9A3-4946-4A63-AB92-95671D4BB062-1557-0000017B210DDE9F.jpg

Gary

Congrats on the successful hunt! Nice pic too.

I took my 5 year old son on his 1st ever hunting trip yesterday morning. He has a hard time staying quiet & was very restless. I think we alarmed every squirrel in the timber and thus came home empty handed. Might take the shotty next time I take him, just to get some on the ground for him. He was getting bored real fast.

Those CZ's sure are pretty little rifles!
thumbup1.gif

Thanks for the comments. I sure wish KY would do something about our limit. We have more squirrels than you can shake a stick at. 10 would be nice.

RB- you Oughtta get you a little CZ...I really like all the ones I've had/have and have no real complaints with any of them.

Yea he still takes them. (note the body shots)

The Cur is progressing. Like I was saying in another thread...my work schedule limits the time I can spend with him and I stay extra busy through the fall..he has the drive for sure but there are a few kinks needing worked out

I hate the work and all that stuff.

To think...we couldn't wait to "Be 18, do our own thing..." now, somedays, I'm not so sure...lol

Back