Some clock work for sale!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Branching the work shed out into a field I've always been enamored with... CLOCKS!

My goal is to re-house really nice, quality, vintage clock works into my own housing creations! There's 2 examples of this below. I'll also be making some more affordable clocks with battery powered quartz movements. Great accuracy and reliability, but lacking the tradition and history of the other vintage clock mechanisms and faces I'll be locating and re-homing!

Check them out...

Vintage, w/ RainShadow Housing.

2012-08-24_17-27-28_151.jpg

This is a live edge Desert Iron wood desk or mantle burl style clock, Maple burl trim ring, deft poly finish, with a wind-up Bently (Germany) travel alarm clock installed. It's vintage, probably early 1900's but I haven't researched it well enough to know for sure. I will try to. Several days wind, but probably not a week. I need $70 for it, plus shipping. (Probably large flat rate would be best.) It will include it's original housing, which was a metal clam shell kind of dresser/nightstand thingie.

Vintage, w/ RainShadow Housing.

2012-08-23_21-22-42_620.jpg

This is a turned Maple Burl housing on a Desert Ironwood base. The clock is an Ingraham 8 day wind-up. (USA) Unmodified, I built the housing to fit exactly. It's built like an old Sessions, but it's got an Ingraham by line printed on the very bottom edge of the face. Really nice old clock, probably 30's but I haven't researched it enough either. Definately runs good for a week on a wind.I need $120 for it, plus shipping. (Also large flat rate.) Add $15 additional shipping (seperate box) and it will include it's original housing, which is a mantle style camelback wood shell.

Quartz battery operated.

2012-08-23_21-21-31_590.jpg

Crazy Maple Burl. More eyes than the CIA! $25 plus ship.

Quartz Battery Operated.

2012-08-23_21-21-39_327.jpg

Maple and Walnut Lam. Really nice lay out. I need $50 plus ship for this one, lots of work.

Thanks for looking these over! More coming of many different styles! Including vintage mechanical, vintage electric, and battery powered movements.

Back